A Time for Harvest Gameplay - Chapter Three

load previous
Jun 29, 2017 2:24 pm
After giving our host a friendly nod William orders the soup de jour and a cup of coffee/
Jun 29, 2017 2:45 pm
Rare steak and baked potato please.
Jun 29, 2017 6:56 pm
Once everyone has ordered and the wine is poured, Pasqualle addesses you all.

"As I say, my name is Leon Pasqualle. I work directly for Michael Abelard, the head of Federated Oil and Chemical. I'm here to inform you that Mr Abelard wishes to meet with you to discuss mutually beneficial matters."
Jun 30, 2017 2:02 am
Chuck fingers his napkin idly. He looks at Leon but adverts his eyes right away.

"Did Mr. Abelard mention what he would like to discuss with us?"
Jul 3, 2017 10:50 pm
That's not really something I can discuss here, but as you probably know, Mr Abelard is quite the recluse. For him to be calling for you to meet him, it's something serious.
Jul 6, 2017 5:06 pm
William coughs uncomfortably when Leon says it is serious. "So this is a meeting to be invited to a meeting?" Bill looks around, "Or is he here?"
Jul 6, 2017 8:26 pm
"This is just a formaility to let you know the seriousness of my employer before you meet. Of course, if any of you choose not meet..." he hangs on those words, waiting for others to respond.
Jul 6, 2017 9:00 pm
"Where do you wish for this meeting to take place? And when?"
Jul 7, 2017 5:35 am
Might as well meet with him. I've come this far already. Clive states as he leans back and waits for his dinner to come.
Jul 8, 2017 3:20 am
With a strained look william stares at Leon. "Yeah, we will meet him." William is now more uncomfortable. He senses he will have to endure this social situation longer and not even accomplish discovering what the oil company wants. Anyone that has any awareness would notice Bill filling his glass more often than would be advised.
Jul 10, 2017 12:38 pm
Mathis is being intentionally quiet, keeping his thoughts to himself. But he nods his head in agreement.
Jul 11, 2017 3:31 pm
Alma nods slightly, keeping her eyes on her silverware
Jul 14, 2017 9:52 pm
Evie has no idea what to think, which is odd for her--she prides herself on excelling in her studies. This, though. This isn't anything she's prepared for. "I'll do whatever the others decide," she says quietly.
Jul 17, 2017 9:06 am
The meal is served and eaten and the silence is filled with small talk of world events, music and sport.

After the meal, Pasqualle speaks.

Right, there are cars waiting outside to take you to Boston Harbour to meet Mr Abelard
Jul 17, 2017 9:08 am
Everyone bundles into the waiting cars and are taken directly to the Harbour in Boston. On arrival, instead of the eccentric millionaire waiting for you, you find an exotic amphibian airplane. The crew quickly hustle you inside and the plane takes off.
Jul 17, 2017 2:46 pm
William tries to sneak a few pills of something to help him through this nervous situation.
Jul 17, 2017 6:15 pm
Chuck clutches the airplane seat nervously. He mutters, "... and they never returned" as the plane leaves the rough water for the smooth air.
Jul 18, 2017 4:52 pm
Clive sits down and begins to look around him...trying to take everything in.

Rolls

Spot Hidden (60) [Like a perception roll?] - (1d100)

(20) = 20

load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.