A Time for Harvest Gameplay - Chapter Three

load previous
Oct 6, 2017 10:04 pm
The hoboes grab the money from Mathis and smiles spread across their faces for the first time, "Now you're speaking our language. I am Harold, this is Joe."

" I heard about the missing men," says Joe, "I knew one of them, Cornett. Quiet man who hung around with me for a couple of months, before he upped and went to ..." he stops and looks at Father Simon and goes quiet.
Oct 8, 2017 7:41 pm
Bill looks at his comrades to see if they want to interject and then reply "We might be able to share some information on the recent deaths outside of town. If we were able to speak directly to him?" He looks again at the group to see if they wanted to add anything.
Oct 8, 2017 8:13 pm
[ +- ] Bill, Evie and Clive
Oct 8, 2017 8:57 pm
"He upped and went to stay at the priest's house on Rue du Coteau," says Joe.
Oct 9, 2017 3:16 pm
Oct 9, 2017 3:17 pm
"How long was he with the priest before the incident occured?"
Oct 9, 2017 7:01 pm
"I am not sure monsieur, a few weeks, a month?"
Oct 9, 2017 7:02 pm
"Are there any other strange stories or histories about this town?"
Oct 9, 2017 7:12 pm
Oct 9, 2017 7:22 pm
"Town isn't that old. The Brown corp, an American paper company, bought up the lands and built the mill, at the turn of the century. Before that it was just settlers, foresters. The Atikamekw people used to live here. I'm sure there are tales of Indian curses, but none that I heard."
Oct 9, 2017 7:27 pm
"So this town is a relatively new settlement in an otherwise unsettled area. That's interesting. Have there been any other disappearances or murders that you know of?"
Oct 9, 2017 8:45 pm
"Monsieur, in our way of life, people disappear all the time. People move on, others just die from the cold. As for murders, I wouldn't know about that. The two we talk about are only unusual in that the police give a shit."
Oct 9, 2017 8:59 pm
OOC:
Two, I thought there was only one murder? did they tell me something that i missed?
Oct 9, 2017 9:36 pm
Knifesedgegames says:
The hoboes grab the money from Mathis and smiles spread across their faces for the first time, "Now you're speaking our language. I am Harold, this is Joe."

" I heard about the missing men," says Joe, "I knew one of them, Cornett. Quiet man who hung around with me for a couple of months, before he upped and went to ..." he stops and looks at Father Simon and goes quiet.
Oct 9, 2017 9:38 pm
Knifesedgegames says:
Once settled in the station cafe, he orders coffee and pastries.

"I know you deal with some sticky situations for Mr Abelard and you've been sent to look into the recent murders so I'll tell you what I know. The two men were found dead under strange circumstances. Their names were Anthony Corbett and Nathan Roche and they were rumoured to be both living outdoors. I have a contact in the police force, and discovered that the tops of their heads and their brains were missing, although now it seems this is common knowledge now. The detective in charge is Julien Degarmo."

Oct 10, 2017 3:37 pm
William paces around the office looking at things on the wall and other oddities in the room. "Thank you Detective. Has the victim's brains been recovered? Have there been any reports of unusual creatures, not native to this area? Anything else that isn't described in the news papers?"
Oct 10, 2017 3:38 pm
OOC:
for some reason i kept reading that as man and not men. thank you for clarifying.
Oct 10, 2017 8:18 pm
[ +- ] Bill, Evie, Clive
Oct 10, 2017 8:23 pm
"Well gentlemen, we are here because we give a shit. I will stop by from time to time and check with you to see if you have any more information you can add for us. We plan to find out exactly what happened here."
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.