A Time for Harvest Gameplay - Chapter Three

load previous
Oct 19, 2017 11:58 am
Track Roll

Clive looks at Bill. I can't seem to find where the actual scene is. Has it been too long?
Last edited October 19, 2017 11:59 am

Rolls

Track (10) - (1d100)

(64) = 64

Oct 20, 2017 8:15 pm
OOC:
I'll make the track roll for Bill as he's AFK for the weekend.

Rolls

Bill Track roll - (1d100)

(84) = 84

Oct 20, 2017 8:16 pm
Bill is equally dumbfounded. It becomes clear that without a skilled tracker like Mathis, it might take a few hours stomping round woods to find the scene.
Oct 21, 2017 12:04 am
Clive looks at the map. Well...the others were supposed to be up by the other crime scene. Maybe we should go up there and see if we can get some help finding this one...unless we can find someone around here that may know where it is.
Oct 21, 2017 11:54 am
Bill and Clive head north and happen to reach the YMCFC at the same time as Mathis and the others.
Oct 21, 2017 1:27 pm
Clive gives a rye smile as he and Bill come up to the rest of the group. Well...at least we might be able to find the scene of the crime here. We may need your help down south, Mathis. It's been too long to easily follow a trail.
Oct 21, 2017 2:13 pm
"sounds like a plan."

Mathis fills the other group in in the to go connection and story.

"let's go see what the priest thinks about all this."
Oct 21, 2017 4:58 pm
Mathis leads the way up the steps of the building, the homeless men sitting at the bottom ignore you. The door is ajar and Mathis opens it to reveal a large oak-panelled hall with doors on either side and a stairwell leading to the second floor. Two windows flank the main door, pouring light into the hall. A dusty chandelier hangs from the ceiling. The far end of the hall is filled with chairs and a man in priestly garments reads from a bible while a group of tramps lounge around.
Oct 21, 2017 5:07 pm
Clive glances around the room as they enter to see if there is anything that seems out of the ordinary.

Rolls

spot Hidden (60) - (1d100)

(14) = 14

Oct 21, 2017 5:12 pm
As you enter the priest looks up from his bible and stops, peering at you over his glasses. He speaks with a very strong French accent, "Can I help you gentlemen?"
OOC:
Clive looks around but spots nothing out of the ordinary.
Oct 21, 2017 5:45 pm
Lou eyes the hobos warily. Any thug can wear rags and pretend to be homeless. He circles the team as they speak to the priest.
OOC:
How does one read a person's body language? I want to see if any of the homeless guys are eavesdropping on the conversation, and what their reactions are, if any.
Last edited October 21, 2017 5:46 pm

Rolls

Psychology vs 10% - (1d100)

(17) = 17

Oct 21, 2017 6:03 pm
OOC:
Added a roll above. Wow, almost made it!
Oct 21, 2017 10:24 pm
OOC:
you can use luck to push it to 10 if you think it's important?
Oct 22, 2017 3:56 am
OOC:
No, I'll let that lie. Lou is still on the lookout though.
Oct 22, 2017 2:03 pm
OOC:
I forgot the luck rule. How does that work again?
Oct 22, 2017 3:12 pm
If you fail a roll you can use points from your Luck pool to bring it down to a success. There might also be times when I call for a Luck roll, so using all your luck is not a good idea.
Alternatively you can Push a roll - here you describe what you are doing extra to try harder but if you fail, there results can be detrimental.
Pushing is not an option for combat rolls or rolls that you have no control over, like Sanity.
Oct 22, 2017 7:10 pm
Clive keeps on the lookout, as well, but looks at the Father and says Father, we hate to interrupt the great work you are doing here, but we were wondering if you could tell us about a couple of people that may have come through here not too long ago.
Oct 23, 2017 1:43 pm
Mathis stays more to the back of this group. He wants to let some of the others handle the discussion here. Perhaps even be forgotten by this priest all together.
Oct 23, 2017 1:50 pm
The priest places down the Book and walks toward you, a huge, burly man with a wild look about him. He wears a black suit with a white collar.
"Welcome brothers. I'm afraid I can be of little help in that regard. So many unfortunates come through here I cannot place them all. Can I ask your business?"
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.