A Time for Harvest Gameplay - Chapter Three

load previous
Oct 23, 2017 7:22 pm
William stays in the back of the group and examines random things while trying to pay attention. He has a strange distrust for most clergy members after dropping out of Seminary. William will try to get a better read on him.

Rolls

spot hidden - (1d100)

(63) = 63

Psych - (1d100)

(67) = 67

Oct 24, 2017 2:24 am
Clive looks around at the homeless around them... Is there somewhere private we could talk? I'd rather not cause any alarm or anything. he whispers to the Father.
Oct 24, 2017 6:39 am
"With respect sir, no. I have asked your business and you have declined to answer. We are a shelter for the homeless, which you are clearly not. Unless you are with the police, I am not obliged to answer your questions. Good day to you sirs. And ma'am."
Oct 24, 2017 12:55 pm
Mathis comes forward quietly and collects the group.

"Thank you for the famous christian hospitality father. I will pray for your judgmental soul."

With that Mathis leaves before this jackass has any more opportunity to lip off.
Oct 24, 2017 5:53 pm
On the way out Bill will stop at the steps and ask the homeless there. "Any of you know Anthony Cornett or Nathan Roche? Might make it worth your while if you are honest?"
Oct 24, 2017 8:37 pm
The men avert their eyes, muttering nothing in particular. Nobody seems interested.
Oct 24, 2017 10:22 pm
Clive looks at the group. Guess I botched that up. Sorry...
Oct 26, 2017 3:23 pm
Bill starts looking for scars on any of their heads, he suddenly remembers that these creatures can plant their drones, but never knew if their were physical marks after the operations the migo perform.

Rolls

looking for scars - (1d100)

(44) = 44

Oct 26, 2017 4:22 pm
Their heads are mostly covered by wooly hats or very thick hair, unsurprising given the cold. Bill notices nothing.
Oct 26, 2017 8:52 pm
Bill pulls out an American dollar making it obvious, "Be a shame if you heard nothing? I guess I will have to go buy the last glass of whiskey in town myself with this here dollar.""
OOC:
Last try I swear
OOC:
lol
Last edited October 26, 2017 9:05 pm

Rolls

persuade - (1d100)

(97) = 97

Oct 26, 2017 10:17 pm
The men snort with derision and get up walking inside.
Oct 26, 2017 10:26 pm
William turns on his heels aware that he came off absolutely insulting. He smacks his palm into his forehead and starts off. "Mathis, would could use your help with tracking at the crime scene if you are willing? Unless you have visited the areas already?"
Oct 31, 2017 12:00 pm
There is the crime scene up here, too. Maybe we should look at it first. Clive gets out the map to show the others where it is in relation to the building they just visited.
Oct 31, 2017 5:18 pm
Bill produces a map as well to confirm the locations are the same.
OOC:
Are they?
"We should look at both, but yes, let's investigate the closest one here."
Oct 31, 2017 6:25 pm
Looking at the maps (which are the same) your attention is suddenly drawn to a shout from across the street, "LOU!"

Two men are waving, both of which Lou recognises.
Oct 31, 2017 6:37 pm
Knifesedgegames sent a note to DarrenOwens,SatansWaffles
Oct 31, 2017 11:38 pm
Clive raises an eyebrow as he looks up from the map. Who are these two gentlemen, Lou? They seem to know you...
Nov 1, 2017 12:43 am
Knifesedgegames sent a note to Jabes.plays.rpg
Nov 1, 2017 4:50 am
"FOC." Lou replies to Clive, and waves the two men over. As they join the group he makes the introductions: "These are Eugene Gruber and Humphrey Klein, scientists at FOC." Lou then introduces the rest of the team to the two scientists. "I was told you would join us in Canada at some point. How did you two find us here?"
Nov 1, 2017 7:40 am
"Pure luck, I'm afraid, " says a stout blond man in a cheap suit. He awkwardly tries to turn his left side to the whole group, but is unable to hide a hideous white spot his right cheek. That part of his face is still and eerie.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.