A Time for Harvest Gameplay - Chapter Three

load previous
Dec 7, 2017 4:35 pm
"He certainly has access to these vagrants and could compromise them if they are in need of his services" William shakes is lowered head in disgust. "It is no wonder he was so defensive"
Dec 7, 2017 7:06 pm
"Lets not rush to conclusions. It is possible it came from his clothes, not certain. It is simply our first clue"
Dec 8, 2017 1:03 am
I wonder if a smaller party might go in and talk to the priest. Obviously I would not be able to go in since I said the wrong thing. I'm wondering if there is somewhere else to investigate, too.
Dec 9, 2017 8:56 am
Knifesedgegames sent a note to DarrenOwens
Dec 9, 2017 8:05 pm
"That priest you're talking about... You've met him before we have arrived. We may have another chance to make a first impression on him, perhaps a more favorable one. I can impersonate a sick person, what with my face and all. But I would need some guidance on his character and his potential role in our investigation. Forgive me, but I am still not completely in the know. "
Dec 10, 2017 2:03 am
"It might be worth infiltrating these transients. The two that were killed are from out of town. Likely no connections and no family looking for them. Perhaps pose as these hobos?"
Dec 11, 2017 6:46 pm
"Could be dangerous. I can't say that I like this plan but I think it could work."
Dec 15, 2017 7:18 pm
"What do you say Eugene? Are you up for it?"
Dec 16, 2017 10:53 pm
"With no other plan available, I say let's do it."
Dec 17, 2017 3:09 pm
Clive looks at the others. What do you think we should do while they are seeing the Reverend again?
Dec 18, 2017 4:51 pm
"We can take a tour of the mill?"
Dec 18, 2017 5:02 pm
I would be willing to disguise myself to go to the church as well. I intentionally spoke very little in there.
Dec 19, 2017 4:27 am
Clive looks over at Bill. I guess it couldn't hurt to look at the mill.
Dec 19, 2017 1:52 pm
OOC:
OK so Mathis and Eugene will go undercover. State how you plan to disguise yourselves and make Disguise rolls to see how convincing you are.
Dec 19, 2017 1:58 pm
Mathis takes a few dollars and buys some new clothes. He then goes and finds his homeless contacts with the intentions of giving them the new clothes in exchange for their old ones. He also intends to ask if their is any particular jargon he should no. (Mathis knows he doesn't know enough to pull it off convincingly, but hopes he can get lessons so to speak)
Dec 19, 2017 3:53 pm
OOC:
Lou would like to be somewhere close by in case Mathis and Eugene need any help.
Dec 19, 2017 5:52 pm
William and Clive head off to the mill once Mathis and Eugene have direction. It seems Lou will linger nearby to respond to any threats to our undercover dou.

William's plan is to just walk around like he owns the place and when confronted ask for an official tour.
Dec 20, 2017 7:36 am
Eugene follows Mathis's example and buys another set of clothes to exchange. He also asks the homeless if there is any place in town to get alcohol. Should he find such a place, Eugene would purchase the cheapest strong spirits and drink until his face reddens.
Dec 21, 2017 3:28 am
Clive looks over at Bill. Do you really think we'll find anything here? he asks as they head off to the mill. I know one of the victims had worked there...but the detective said he had been let go a while before his death...but I guess it can't hurt.
Dec 23, 2017 12:15 pm
OOC:
As there's no prohibition in Canada, finding alcohol is not problem. Also getting new clothes for the homeless guys and exchanging them works well. Let's have disguise rolls please.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.