A Time for Harvest Gameplay - Chapter Three

load previous
Jan 22, 2018 8:40 pm
Bill Sanity loss

Rolls

San loss - Bill - (1d3)

(1) = 1

Jan 22, 2018 8:49 pm
Mathis with Lou's help, gets the priest up on a chair and his bindings secured. Despite a thorough search, there's no evidence of Mi-Go anywhere inside.

In the kitchen a foul smell comes from the sink, which is encrusted with a brown substance. (Anyone inspecting can make a Know, First Aid, Medicine or Science (Biology)

The house does have a back yard, though it's now fully dark outside so searching will no be straight forward.
Jan 22, 2018 8:52 pm
Eugene shows his findings to the group. "It appears Dubois has committed at least three murders, and we have enough proof for the police to take him away for good. I can see no other... possibilities."
Jan 22, 2018 8:56 pm
OOC:
Know is EDU roll, right?

Rolls

Know roll - (1d100)

(57) = 57

Jan 22, 2018 9:06 pm
"Good. Lets turn this over to the police then. With us solving this for them, perhaps they will share information with us about what they find here. Let's call it in, and move on to the next possibility."

Rolls

First Aid (28) - (1d100)

(50) = 50

Jan 22, 2018 9:34 pm
Eugene identifies the substance as dried blood.
Jan 22, 2018 9:37 pm
"This is blood. Yet another thing to tell the police."
Last edited January 22, 2018 9:37 pm
Jan 22, 2018 9:38 pm
"I want to question the priest ourselves before we turn this over to the police. Does anyone object?"
Jan 22, 2018 9:44 pm
Mathis takes out his notebook and makes notes of what was found here while waiting on the priest to wake up. Once he awakes he will start with a simple question.

"What are you trying to accomplish here?"
Jan 22, 2018 10:16 pm
As the priest comes round he struggles, trying to loosen the knots but Mathis survival craft proves true. Once he calms down Mathis asks his first question .

"Understanding...the brain is a fascinating thing and no one misses the desperate, they will help humanity." He fixes his stare on Eugene, " yours would be incredible!"
Jan 22, 2018 11:27 pm
SANITY 40 now

William paces around the back of them room, fighting back the urge to yell at the tied up piest and ruin the attempts to pull information from the killer.
Jan 22, 2018 11:33 pm
"Have you had any contact with others interested in brain studies?"
Jan 22, 2018 11:51 pm
"Oh no, completely self taught," he smiles, proud of the fact, "I was performing last rites on a man at the paper mill. God revealed to me his pulsing brain and showed me the way. This, all this is a service to mankind, so discover the true nature of evil through the brain. Please, kill me, my work is done. My church cannot be dragged into this, I'll be publicly accused and they won't understand. I'm ready. LORD, TAKE ME NOW!"
Jan 23, 2018 9:13 am
"That's enough." Lou says. "Someone call the authorities and have them come here and pick him up. I'll stay here with Mathis to guard the priest." Lou then re-checks Father Dubois' bonds to ensure he doesn't hurt himself. "And someone better call it in to FOC too. We might need some legal assistance here."
Jan 23, 2018 10:00 am
"No, wait. I feel like there is something else here. When did the first murder happen?" Eugene asks his friends. "This could be important. He" - Eugene points at the tied priest - "is clearly mad now, but when did he become mad? He was with his church for a long time by now, wasn't he? Maybe we can talk to people in his charity."
Jan 24, 2018 2:35 am
Clive looks at Father Dubois. Father...how exactly did god reveal to you the way. Was it a vision...or just seeing his brain?
Jan 24, 2018 7:40 am
He stops ranting for a moment and focuses on Clive, "It was a sign, a sign from God of my true purpose. Phrenology is the way to root out the Devil and his minions!"
Jan 24, 2018 12:24 pm
"what was the sign though? If we saw one ourselves how would we know?"
Jan 24, 2018 1:00 pm
He raises his eyes to the heavens and shouts scripture, "Do you have eyes but fail to see, and ears but fail to hear? "
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.