Rebooting? No... Relaunching?

May 19, 2015 1:09 am
No... You all are still where you are at, facing a hallway after the panel was fixed and Darazen normalized it all.

I apologize for slacking off here. I've been super busy with several things and I've put most of those to bed... so... give me an evening or two and I'll get us restarted. Sorry it dropped like it did. I'd like to get back to posting daily, or at least every other day.
May 19, 2015 1:38 am
Thanks for the update, grandmaster!
Aug 19, 2015 11:45 am
How are we doing on the relaunch? Who is still playing?
Aug 19, 2015 9:23 pm
Utazó still in it!
Sep 17, 2015 3:00 pm
Folks: A few of you might know that on August 15th, I lost one of my best friends (he was playing Tara in here for a time). He passed away and I've been dealing not only with his death and his last wishes (and the costs involved), but my wife and I have also been dealing with his crazy brother who is, understandably distraught as well. Daryl was like family to my wife and I, so we do what we can. In any case, this has taken a toll on me and I've not been feeling too creative lately. I spoke with Merlin (he lives in the same town and games with me on other groups). I felt like hitting the dome with a meteor and killing the party and the game (the laser defense system has been failing). After giving this some long thought, I will work on getting this back on track in the next few days.
Sep 17, 2015 4:32 pm
I would like to extend my condolences. We put lots into our games but they clearly should be far down the list of priorities. I've enjoyed the game but I won't press for an immediate return to play. Take care of your family, friends and most of all yourself. We'll be here when you get the bug to revisit the 9th world and don't worry about the Assassins Heart until you want to do it.
Sep 17, 2015 6:11 pm
I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. Had several fun exchanges with Daryl during the course of the game, seemed liked a cool guy. As far as continuing this game, please don't rush on any of our accounts to come back. Take whatever time you need and whenever (and if) you want to continue, Utazó will be ready.
Sep 17, 2015 10:41 pm
I'm still here, waiting patiently on the river bank waiting for you to swim ashore. You guy's arms must be really tired.
Sep 18, 2015 12:32 am
Utazó is just waiting for you to turn away so she won't have to put up with your lecherous stares as she gets out of the water.
Sep 18, 2015 12:45 am
This could be a long stand off....

You do not have permission to post in this thread.