OOC, Metagame and Pot Pouirri

load previous
May 22, 2015 2:30 am
Morrowlife says:
I like it! Just please don't get angry if I take a little longer than others... I noticed that some people post REALLY fast on this site :(
Hey! Hurry up!

:-)
May 27, 2015 4:24 pm
I haven't heard from Hyconnor in a while. I'm certainly okay with proceeding with just the five of you, although I did offer his spot to harlandski (who declined for now). Any thoughts from you guys?

P.S.: Are you worried that the werewolf waves will follow a Fibonacci sequence with ever increasing numbers?
May 27, 2015 4:57 pm
Your call as GM about who's in and who's out!
May 27, 2015 5:06 pm
Î'm worried when we enter the realm of hypergeometry...
May 27, 2015 9:25 pm
I'm good moving on. If he shows up in a bit and hasn't been replaced just slap him right back into the story.
May 27, 2015 9:42 pm
Yes, a Fibonacci sequence of werewolves would be very bad. lol
May 27, 2015 10:01 pm
I agree with szemely. And that sequence sounds terrifying.
May 27, 2015 10:09 pm
Oh, I suppose I'll chime in on the thing too. I think if hyconner shows up within the next week you can weave him in, but if he doesn't by then I'd open the slot. He's had time to reply, and unless he has messaged you with a reason of absence I don't see a point in leaving the slot filled.
May 30, 2015 11:41 am
I'm out of town for the next couple days so I won't be able to post! :(
Jun 2, 2015 12:57 pm
Hope everyone had a good weekend. Let's do this! :)
Jun 3, 2015 2:28 pm
Sorry, I'm really busy this week, too. :-(
Jun 3, 2015 2:53 pm
Don't sweat it. I'm just going to keep going, and move it along every few days. So if you can't post for some time, the action and story won't come to a halt.
Jun 26, 2015 6:54 pm
So, the game has kind of evolved into a weird spot. That is, posting pace has dropped way down, and I'm feeling that I need to railroad you guys more to keep the action up. Any thoughts?
Jun 26, 2015 7:01 pm
Railroad away!
Jun 26, 2015 7:39 pm
Would that be like a GM intrusion? Lol please lead us. I think we're kinda lost.
Jun 26, 2015 7:59 pm
I like GM intrusions and was thinking about nailing you guys with one in the saloon. That's what got me thinking about sandboxing vs railroading, haha. I'll post more horror and terror this evening.
Jun 26, 2015 8:26 pm
I'm totally good with railroading. Sandbox in a tabletop RPG is ridiculously difficult to keep focus, imo.
Jun 26, 2015 9:33 pm
Wait, does railroading mean my character might get hurt? I'll have to think on this a bit....
Jul 2, 2015 9:51 am
Diego and AJ can act before the guy swings, so we see him pulling his arm back? That sort of thing where we know he's going to swing at us? AJ doesn't like being that close when he's planning on shooting someone, but since that's what he has ready, this should be interesting.
Jul 2, 2015 2:35 pm
Yup yup, you know he's winding up. Call it experience or what have you. The eyes narrow, the jaws clenches, the muscles tighten all before the arm even starts moving.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.