Game's Discussion

load previous
Nov 29, 2015 7:55 am
BlackStork says:
I have my 5 cents in it. You sign into games and then abandoning them as you can not handle such quantity. I see such attitude as one which lack responsibility and as one which harms games. When I recruited you into my game I were looking for two active and dedicated players. You signed, taking someone's spot but then abandoned reasoning it with too much games you can not handle. This does harm to my game, my game's immersion etc and require from me certain effort to patch it up. It is not joke, sorry bud but from now you are banned from my games for such attitude.
Blackstork, you are right, and I apologize. When I signed up I actually could handle the number of games but my real life situation suddenly changed over this past week. But it doesn't matter, my actions have harmed your game, and again I apologize.

I haven't clicked Leave Game because once I do that I'm not sure if you'll still be able to take control of OOLIN. I don't want to unintentionally deny you that option.
Last edited November 29, 2015 3:28 pm
Nov 29, 2015 3:31 pm
Keleth says:
Currently, if you leave, your characters leave too. You can add your character to the library, someone favorites it, and then they can reference it to use?
OOLIN has always been in the Library. So there you go. Best of luck to all! Thanks!
Nov 30, 2015 11:13 pm
Since the Favorite feature isn't working at the moment, your posting the link is very helpful.

BlackStork, I am willing to play OOLIN if the rest of the group doesn't mind.
Nov 30, 2015 11:28 pm
Sure! Will be completely fair plot wise / story wise, assuming latest occurencies known only to me and you :)
This will be so at least till end of Act 2. Then i have really good idea how i can use her in the plot - in very positive way :)
Nov 30, 2015 11:38 pm
Later i will update some pedias entries on latest information provided by Horoika in her speach to party after the party rest in the appartment.
Dec 1, 2015 1:00 pm
Hmm. Seems Gargoyle is inactive for few days. I will assume controls of Ronna once there will be time for action till he comes back. I hope everything is alright and he comes back soon.
Dec 3, 2015 9:09 pm
Going to post update soon, and will update all pedia entries later today or tomorrow. I still need to put all the stuff Horoika provided.
Dec 8, 2015 4:57 am
Hello - sorry I'm snowed under with work this week. I'll be back in the game on Monday 14th.
Dec 8, 2015 5:45 am
Cool, the game will me leaped to Act 3 and restarted as new as i want to refresh activity and player base.
Thanks for notifying, i appreciate that.
I adding you to new game rooster.
Pls check main post // Pedia updates
Dec 16, 2015 6:39 pm
Hello again - really sorry, work continues to devour me, but I the end is in sight. Hope to be back on board by the weekend.
Dec 16, 2015 7:00 pm
Np mate, i will start new game soon, waiting you there
Dec 19, 2015 3:46 pm
OK, I'm on it. Sorry for my long absence. I'm really fascinated by the Octagon as a setting, and I love the atmosphere you create, including by using the theme music, so I'm looking forward to properly investigating the world you've created :-)
Dec 19, 2015 5:39 pm
Great :) Nice to know and hear. I will annsounse the new game soon. I have some very tight moment in my life now so i am bit busy (switching jobs), once I will have bit more free time (quite soon) i will start the setup)
Dec 21, 2015 12:14 pm
All good. I'm glad this game is continuing, and look forward to the fresh start. Good luck with starting your new job!
Dec 24, 2015 7:29 pm
Thank You!
One more week left, i am just very busy, but the game and bit lore background update coming tomorrow for new game.

All old players - please follow the game invitations and posts around - Tommorow i will put the game up.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.