Gamers' Plane development future

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Sep 15, 2017 2:22 pm
I'd personally look for a post on Amazon. Facebook and Google have made their political positions very clear, and they're on the regressive end of the spectrum...
Sep 15, 2017 2:33 pm
kalajel says:
I'd personally look for a post on Amazon. Facebook and Google have made their political positions very clear, and they're on the regressive end of the spectrum...
Well, all 3 have said they're openly supporting Dreamers and specially their Dreamer employees, as have a number of other tech giants. But more importantly, all these companies have positions around the world, which should the deportation proceedings go through, would be a boon.
Sep 17, 2017 8:03 pm
Hermano, I hope recent news supports progress! My mother's side of my family (and me, ; ) ) is Guatemalan.
Last edited September 17, 2017 8:03 pm
Sep 18, 2017 3:24 pm
If you're interested in reading it, I was just featured in an article on Vice on the immigration situation and how it affects gamers.
Sep 18, 2017 7:47 pm
Link comes back to GP Keleth
Oct 5, 2017 7:51 pm
Thanks, fascinating reading.
Nov 14, 2017 6:58 am
Hi Keleth.

I am a complete new member of the forum and I have to say that I love it already. Very sleek and unique and with everything that I require from a play by post site. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help keep the site running, and I hope you will find a solution to your trouble in the States.

Kind Regards,
ChingoChaplo
Nov 25, 2017 8:20 pm
Wow. Thanks for creating this, and carrying on even in the uncertainty.
Jul 22, 2018 1:09 am
Hey not sure if this was said anywhere on the site but for the new site(hoping that is still in the works, even with all that is happening in yoyr life Keleth) what if we had colored boarders that go around character portraits to indicate conditions.
Jul 22, 2018 2:26 am
DM_Apexwolf says:
Hey not sure if this was said anywhere on the site but for the new site(hoping that is still in the works, even with all that is happening in yoyr life Keleth) what if we had colored boarders that go around character portraits to indicate conditions.
First, yes, still under development. Second, interesting idea. Might be a bit complex to put together immediately, but it does spur some ideas.
Jul 22, 2018 8:21 am
I like that idea a lot. I could definitely see some use cases for that in my games
Jul 22, 2018 8:27 am
Maybe have it some thing like Roll20, where the GM or player clicks the portrait and option to add/remove a condition as well as heal/damage the charater.
Jul 22, 2018 11:02 pm
Our player stats integrated would be sweet...but I would imagine that to be somewhat complex

You do not have permission to post in this thread.