OoC Chat

load previous
Dec 7, 2017 3:30 pm
Good, we'll start back once we get Roach's next driving roll for the next round.
Dec 21, 2017 4:39 pm
Hi everyone. I will have to step away from the game, because of a health emergency withy son that just arose this morning. I apologize! The game's been great so far. Have a good holiday and a happy new year, everyone.
Dec 21, 2017 4:50 pm
No worries, family and real life come first. Due to the current setup you being away works out kinda if the other two want to finish the scene while you're away. Hope everything works out man.
Feb 8, 2018 8:00 pm
*Inactivty poke*
Nov 7, 2018 12:58 pm
Well Agents have rotated looks like one is mostly done and I invited a second who showed some interest, I messaged you the updated needed Doc.
Nov 13, 2018 5:32 pm
Still no acceptance or world from the second but got a third. If you need access to the AoO book if you don't have it let me know and we'll work something out Q. You have any questions about the updates needed Doc?
Nov 13, 2018 5:55 pm
Heya. Is this the right book?
Nov 13, 2018 7:22 pm
Yep, that's the setting book.
Nov 13, 2018 7:47 pm
Got it. Oooo, and the new L5R book, nom nom
Nov 26, 2018 12:17 pm
Well Doc seems to be having a lot of RL random encounters and can't play. Still waiting on the other person to accept the invite that wanted to play... plus holidays. Eheh...
Jan 9, 2020 2:57 pm
*Blows off the dust*

So check out the overview and the first post in Character concept. Once I find out what kind of PCs you're trying to build I can assist and gen up a mission to gel with the two PCs. Feel free to ask questions. Note we're doing Deluxe rules now original (No need for Guts skill) and not SWADE (Newest version so things work a bit different).

You do not have permission to post in this thread.