Newb here!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 17, 2017 1:03 am
Hello everyone. I just heard about this site from a podcast that I listen to while I'm at work and thought I would throw my hat in the ring. My table top experience is really limited to D&D, which I think is ok because I love it. I have played World of darkness mainly in the form of White Wolf or Werewolf of the Apocalypse, not so much Vampire of the Masquerade. Though D&D is really all I have played I have played a lot of it. My first D&D system was Advanced D&D or Type 2, complete with to hit armor class 0 or THAC0 as most lovingly or hatefully call it. I thought it was good. Anyways I dabbled in 3.0 and 3.5, never really saw the need to get into pathfinder. I played 4.0 as well, I thought it was ok but it felt more like a board game to me than D&D. Lately I have been "playing" a lot of 5e with friends. Playing is in quotes because I usually don't get to play so much as I am typically the dungeon master. This is why this medium was so alluring to me. I may actually get to play and I am very excited by this prospect! I look forward to playing with everyone. XD
Oct 17, 2017 2:20 am
Welcome!
Oct 17, 2017 2:25 am
Welcome nayas86! Tons of D&D get thrown down here. Hope you get into a bunch of great games!
Oct 17, 2017 3:15 am
Welcome!!
Oct 17, 2017 4:03 am
Welcome nayas86! If you don't mind me asking, what podcast did you hear about us from? And plenty of DnD around here, and if you decide to try something different, plenty of games pop up that are meant for new players!
Oct 17, 2017 6:29 am
Welcome!
Oct 17, 2017 2:03 pm
Welcome!
Oct 17, 2017 6:43 pm
Welcome! Happy gaming! :-)
Oct 17, 2017 6:59 pm
Welcome fellow Newb! :)
Oct 17, 2017 10:18 pm
Keleth says:
Welcome nayas86! If you don't mind me asking, what podcast did you hear about us from? And plenty of DnD around here, and if you decide to try something different, plenty of games pop up that are meant for new players!
Thanks everyone for the kind welcome's. I heard about this site from YMIAT (You Meet In A Tavern) Podcast.
Oct 19, 2017 1:58 pm
Welcome :)
Oct 19, 2017 2:37 pm
Welcome! I understand "playing" and hope you get time on the other side of the screen.
Oct 20, 2017 3:44 am
Hello and welcome!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.