Plot Notes

load previous
May 12, 2018 9:46 pm
Leth is a one-trick pony, but at least he's good at it lol
May 14, 2018 3:53 pm
As I add to the sourcebook, I'm gonna highlight new entries in yellow so they stand out.
May 21, 2018 9:31 pm
re: the special ice from Hazard, here's how it was described:
Quote:
"Pure ice harvested from a mountain peak unconquered by men, proven to cure ailments of both the body and the spirit," the man in pink answers. "A single cube costs two silver, but for a proper holistic treatment you will require six cubes, which I would sell you for one gold piece."
"Those beings who dwell upon the mountain gift the ice to the men who commune with them, and from them I am given a portion to sell to the people of Hazard."
"It is an ennobled place, a peak seen often in dreams, but rarely by eyes. The dirt and impurities of the common Werld cannot reach it. There is nothing to the ice but the purest elemental water and the numinous character of the peak and its masters."
Is the ice from Caltlikrath perhaps?
Last edited May 21, 2018 9:31 pm
May 21, 2018 11:03 pm
That is my suspicion
May 22, 2018 12:08 am
For reference, here's concept sketches of the Trigon palaces (behind) and a map of the Isle of Ilhaz (front). Don't take these as 100% canonical yet, but it should give you a decent idea of what things look like.
May 24, 2018 4:34 pm
As great as the reference document PBO has created is, I would still absolutely love a search feature for these forums.
Jun 2, 2018 12:18 am
I'm gonna de-highlight the new sourcebook entries next week, so this weekend might be a good time to check it out if you aren't caught up already.
Feb 18, 2020 12:29 pm
Hey all, I could use a bit of a general refresher as to what we know, what we suspect, and where we think important players/objects in the story are. What I can remember and/or easily glean from scrolling through the forum:

We believe that Gavrel Gorham and the Six Pointed Crown want to send the Iron Sphere to the bottom of the sea. Once they do that, they will open up a portal from the Sphere to the Shrine of Culsu and flood Hazard in order to awaken some sort of Elder God (I think that last bit is more speculative than the rest).

Zora told us to check a fish shop in Sthombo to find the location of the Sphere, but we don't want to go to the sphere for fear of leading Gorham there. We thought he would be at this fortress, but apparently he is not, and he is already on the way to the Sphere because Martjan knows exactly where it is and was forced to tell him (this last bit comes directly from Martjan, who may be under some duress).

Is that right? Any other loose threads?
Feb 18, 2020 6:14 pm
This is accurate, but the "drop the Sphere under the sea to flood Hazard" part is the party's speculation and has not been directly suggested by anyone under DM control. While you now understand what the Sphere can do, you still don't have a reliable account of what the 6PC wants to do with it, exactly. The Hierophant of Hazard told you that they tortured some low-level 6PC flunkies and found out that they worship something called the "Pharate," apparently, and somehow the origins of the cult tie back to six ice devils in the Nine Hells who rebelled against their lord to claim a certain glacier as their own stronghold.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.