Forum apps

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 27, 2017 9:50 pm
Are there any Android apps that anyone here has had success using with the forum? The webpage is great, but my big dumb fingers accidentally clicked different things than I'd like and I was wondering if there is anything that might make navigation a little easier while I'm on the go.
Nov 27, 2017 9:59 pm
I use Chrome and just zoom in to click the buttons.
Nov 28, 2017 12:47 am
I use Chrome on my phone which works fine for me if I zoom for button-hitting. Formatting text can be a challenge as the pop up keyboard and the zoom just interferes and obscures the format buttons. Typing them out, like [.b.] text [./.b.] (without the .s) works best for me.
Dec 21, 2017 4:34 am
I use chrome as well but am in the same boat. My drumstick fingers hit way too many unintended keys/buttons as well.
Dec 25, 2017 4:50 pm
Unfortunately, as the site and forum are custom built, none of the available apps will be able to parse it right now. The current site redesign will be responsive (as soon as I can figure out some buggy stuff...) and in the future, I plan on looking into if more popular apps (and if you have suggested apps, please let me know) have metacode or tagging that will let them parse GP.
Jan 7, 2018 12:25 am
As a slight aside. Would it be a huge lift to add a home screen icon for iOS devices? I found this if it helps: LINK

You do not have permission to post in this thread.