Lantan: The Jeweled Isles [Interest Check]

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 28, 2017 4:19 pm
It has been announced that Lantan will feature in a future adventure and after hearing the Lore You Should Know about it I figured: Why Wait?

So who wants to come with me to Lantan? These Isles have returned to Faerun from Abeir recently but are not yet ready to open themselves to the wider world. The power of their artifice and their faith in Gond will likely make them a world power but they Lantanese must brave many dangers, will you heed the call to join the Home Guard and protect Lantan from foreign assault?

Expect gnomes, magi-punk, firearms, materials from the Eberron UA, materials from Planeshift: Kaladesh and gnomes.

For those who were victims of my previous ghosting, those explorers of the Stolen Lands, you will recieve a special item to mark my remorse at letting you down.

Post here if you are interested in this game. This time seating will more reserved as this will be more of a traditional adventure as opposed to a sandbox/west marches game. 10 players.
Last edited November 28, 2017 4:20 pm
Nov 28, 2017 4:28 pm
Sure! Why not. Let's do it.
Nov 28, 2017 4:32 pm
I enjoyed your previous game while it lasted. Count me in! :-)
Last edited November 28, 2017 5:06 pm
Nov 28, 2017 4:35 pm
Interesting premise. I'll try it.

Len

Nov 28, 2017 6:08 pm
There's no race like Gnomes! Sign me up :)
Nov 28, 2017 8:02 pm
I'd like to throw my hat in the ring.
Nov 28, 2017 8:10 pm
Game Link to apply :)

Happy to see some love for gnomes!
Nov 28, 2017 8:13 pm
I really shouldn't but a new game and a free item--the temptation is too great--consider me applied.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.