Mass Effect

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 17, 2017 1:11 am
Anyone have an interest in Mass Effect? What about finding a way to roleplay it on GP?
Dec 17, 2017 11:11 am
If done right, sure!

I hope someone can recommend a system that would handle it.

GURPS High Tech, or Burning Chrome maybe? I've never played GURPS, and I haven't played with Thor's "Burning Chrome" hack, which would need to be further hacked to get to Mass Effect from Cyberpunk.
Dec 17, 2017 12:30 pm
There's a list of Mass Effect conversions here, in the sidebar.
Dec 17, 2017 12:35 pm
Surprised that there isn't an FFG Star Wars conversion, unless I'm missing it. Seems like it would be a good fit.
Dec 17, 2017 5:56 pm
Who would be interested to play or possibly DM? I'll DM if it is absolutely necessary though.
Dec 17, 2017 7:30 pm
I love the Mass Effect universe but I’m pretty much at my game limit right now.
Dec 17, 2017 11:13 pm
fluglichkeiten says:
I love the Mass Effect universe but I’m pretty much at my game limit right now.
I'm in the same boat, unfortunately.
Dec 17, 2017 11:51 pm
My brother and I have just started playtesting a conversion of 5e to the Mass Effect universe. We've been working on it on and off for the last two years or so. So far, it's been working fairly well. If any of you lot are interested I'm sure I could set uo a game at some point!
Dec 18, 2017 12:01 am
I'm open to try anything. Just let me know when you have something!

Thank you!
Dec 19, 2017 12:20 pm
you might consider starfinder as your base. Probably just need to add a few races.
Dec 19, 2017 7:02 pm
WarDomo says:
you might consider starfinder as your base. Probably just need to add a few races.
Starfinder would probably be a good fit without too much re-working necessary. Also, it's free.

I've considered using it to run a Borderlands campaign, actually :)
Jan 16, 2018 2:16 pm
This Genesys Mass Effect homebrew just got posted. Might be a good fit.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.