Welcome/game help/general chat

load previous
Jul 14, 2015 8:17 am
Thanks! I'm using 3Dvirtual tabletop on Android. Screeshot, upload to postimage.org. original maps. Yes, it is odd that you can't read alignments, but perhaps it's gamebreaking in some campaigns.

What browser are you using??

Also, we have a new player as someone left. Say hi!
Jul 14, 2015 3:22 pm
Hey Burnttoazt, welcome to the game!
Jul 14, 2015 3:38 pm
Biscuitfiend says:

What browser are you using??
I'm using Chromium in Kubuntu (GNU/Linux), so I expect and tolerate random weirdness! It's cool that you can do that stuff on Android - I've got to check that out for the other games I play.
Last edited July 14, 2015 3:39 pm
Jul 14, 2015 11:50 pm
I can't see the images either, tried Chrome, Firefox and Opera
Jul 15, 2015 5:48 am
I see only one of you cares about me... im glad i can see where my true allies will be
Last edited July 15, 2015 5:49 am
Jul 15, 2015 7:22 am
Ha, that's weird, perhaps there are regional restrictions. I think I'll look into it or use another image posting site
Jul 15, 2015 12:52 pm
Welcome to the game burnttoazt!

Better? ;)
Jul 16, 2015 12:33 am
I do not understand why humans always insist on trying to help after the damage is done.
Jul 16, 2015 10:20 am
I think we have a newly scarred player - watch out!
Jul 17, 2015 11:51 pm
My characters name is Darf the dwarf and none of you know me other than Sanora. I am joining this journey in an effort to help an old friend and help rid the world of evil. I was not part of the original crew and i am only in the adventure on Sanora's behalf.
Jul 19, 2015 12:30 pm
Burnttoazt, don't forget to 'post as' your character (you can edit it in after). It means we can see your character image and I can check your traits/stats etc. easily when I post
Jul 22, 2015 1:13 am
Hey guys. I have had a bit on the last week ( kids start new schools etc. ) so i have fallen behind a bit. I will read through the main thread and post tonight. Sorry for the downtime
Jul 22, 2015 10:55 am
It's not critical when not in combat anyway :)
Jul 28, 2015 3:50 pm
This is a test post, it keeps kicking me back to gamersplane.com home page when I try to post on my phone, which is usually how I play

Edit: Hmm, seems to be working on the PC
Last edited July 28, 2015 3:51 pm
Jul 28, 2015 3:53 pm
I contacted GP about it, they know now. I just fixed it - clear the cache in your browser, restart the PC, log in and out - one of those fixed the issue. Apparently it's fixed on the site now as it may have been a new bug.
Jul 28, 2015 3:56 pm
Second test post, on phone this time

*cross fingers*

Edit: It works, good stuff
Last edited July 28, 2015 3:57 pm
Jul 31, 2015 5:46 am
I will be camping with my family this weekend, so I may not be very active, I just wanted to apologize in advance. I will get on if I have the opportunity.
Jul 31, 2015 6:05 pm
I'm going on holiday/vacation for three weeks in an area with patchy Internet access. I will do my best to post daily, but if you don't hear from me for longer than usual, you know why.

In case I go completely off the radar, Anrin's "standing orders are"
* Use his social skills to make people warm to him and the party, or at least divert aggression
* Stand up for the common people against their oppressors
* Fight if necessary, using nonlethal damage against non-evil foes, but killing evil foes outright
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.