OOC Discussion

load previous
Sep 10, 2015 8:33 pm
This I had been told, it's in one of the other threads... Foolsmask has already withdrawn his character from the game.
Sep 11, 2015 1:23 am
I updated the titles of the in character threads to make it a little easier to follow when we have more open threads.
Sep 11, 2015 12:42 pm
Does Urthask know who Iomedae is? I'm trying to come up with a post that is consistent with Urthask's character but doesn't involve him bashing Garret's face in with a flail before he can speak after stumbling in. It's that or Arktos turning him into a chew toy.

I considered writing it so that Urthask & Arkto are asleep when Garret arrives. But it doesn't make any sense because Graddy & Bek are obviously both awake. I'd pretty much decided to have Urthask tackle Garrett, but he and Graddy are already well into a conversation. I Can't have Urthask act after that - he wouldn't have been so slow to react haha!

Well ok I've posted. That's the best I could do, given scenario. :-D
Last edited September 11, 2015 12:45 pm
Sep 11, 2015 1:57 pm
Have a couple of rules questions for our illustrious GM

1. Can I use Lay on Hands if I'm using a light shield, since it does leave a hand free?
2. Can I cast spells requiring somatic components while using a light shield, since the hand is free?
3. Drawing a weapon or shield is free as part of a move action. Can I draw both for free as part of a move action? I see nothing specifically against it, but I want to make sure.

Edit: I ask because the answers could potentially decide the archetype I go with, if any. I may take Warrior of the Holy Light if I can't cast spells while using my shield.
Last edited September 11, 2015 2:05 pm
Sep 11, 2015 8:33 pm
Jabes: Iomedae is probably known to you, though as a goddess of other people

Nattkinson: yes, yes(I would there is a little column that has a spell failure bit in it but ignore that as you are a Pali and should be in armor spells should have been modified accordingly, I don't see why not
Sep 20, 2015 12:56 am
I am at a bachelor party today/tomorrow. Will post again starting tomorrow :)
Sep 20, 2015 2:19 pm
As you can, I know that weekends are crazy
Sep 20, 2015 5:34 pm
Hi! Sorry, been AFK for the past couple of days. Time to play catch up! :-) Thanks!
Oct 1, 2015 5:27 pm
Game play has stalled, are we waiting for something?
Oct 1, 2015 9:21 pm
Whoops not waiting, just need prodding sometimes.
Oct 5, 2015 5:00 pm
*prods people in general*

On a sidenote how do you people think the party is shaping up? Will there be people bumping heads? Will Bek be nicer to Cadren than the blue witch? Will Garrett ask Graddy get into an ethics debate? Will we see Urthask and his bear pull off disturbing wrestling tag team moves in the middle of a fight?
Last edited October 5, 2015 5:01 pm
Oct 5, 2015 5:09 pm
I think that Garrett and Graddy are going to end up butting heads pretty good
Oct 5, 2015 5:43 pm
I think I am going to laugh and laugh and laugh :D
Oct 6, 2015 7:28 pm
Hey when Garrett makes it clear to Graddy it's more profitable to be good and law abiding (snicker) he might drink the Koolaid in the meantime... he'll keep adding to the addon title 'the Callous'
Oct 18, 2015 3:42 pm
*Bump* Are we still playing and is themightykobold still active? Just curious.
Oct 18, 2015 4:10 pm
I hope we're still playing! TMK has had to slow down posting in all the games he participates in, but he still intends to play, AFAIK.
Oct 20, 2015 10:19 pm
I have been sick for the last week and therefore sleeping my days away in the hopes of recovering. Feeling Better now and will get back to actually posting for you guys, so sorry that I didn't mention it.
Oct 21, 2015 12:42 pm
Ah in that case Yay! No worries then since it's game on again.
Oct 28, 2015 5:49 pm
Weekly service announcement from your friendly neighborhood rogue. Just checking your coins for lead, honest. I'll give them back when I'm done.
Nov 9, 2015 1:08 pm
Since this was his only game he was in anyone know if SC is still on Gamer's Plane? Sick? In Cancun?
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.