Numenera: The Water Canyon.

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 2, 2018 1:06 pm
I've just posted a game titled "The Water Canyon" for play with Numenera. Two PCs for this game and we will work in the initial stages to set the scene with the title of the game as our inspiration.

Let me know if you are interested.
Mar 2, 2018 2:59 pm
For the record I applied (I apologize to the other player in advance).
Mar 2, 2018 5:58 pm
Remnant says:
For the record I applied (I apologize to the other player in advance).
Haha.... you're a great player!
Mar 2, 2018 8:37 pm
Remnant sent a note to Qralloq
Mar 2, 2018 10:15 pm
Qralloq sent a note to Remnant
Mar 6, 2018 9:41 pm
We have an opening for a player. We haven't begun the game proper yet so if you are interested in playing, upload your character ASAP and we'll start.

PM with any questions.
Mar 9, 2018 4:37 pm
Bump for visibility. From the game premise it'll be RP heavy and exploration focused versus combat (which is good since getting dropped in a heavy combat numenera scenario is quite easy). One slot remaining.
Mar 9, 2018 5:01 pm
I would love to join. I'm currently reading the Numenera novel The Poison Eaters by Shanna Germain. I don't normally read RPG novels, but it's such an interesting world. I'll send a request.
Mar 9, 2018 6:49 pm
I opened it to 3 PCs. Qralloq has been accepted. Remnant, the last spot is your's if you'd like it.
Mar 12, 2018 2:19 pm
Anton says:
I opened it to 3 PCs. Qralloq has been accepted. Remnant, the last spot is your's if you'd like it.
I'm the other player from the original two.
Mar 13, 2018 7:10 pm
Hey all, thanks for the opportunity to join in on some Ninth World adventures!
My character is Rysin Lev, a Graceful Glaive who Controls Gravity.
Mar 13, 2018 7:43 pm
Woot, howdy deo_non_gratias!
Mar 14, 2018 5:10 am
Woot indeed!
Wondering what is the other players' experience with Numenera?
I have have the core rulebook and have read through it a couple of times, but have yet to play/run it.
Mar 17, 2018 8:00 am
You still looking for a player? My last Numenera game got axed and I do currently play in Qralloq's The Strange game.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.