LFP: Star Wars EOTE

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 12, 2018 3:51 pm
It seems as though there is a demand for people to run star wars games. I have created one to help out with this demand.

Heres the Link to Join

A couple of things to keep in mind:

-You're running your own criminal organization together. This means many aspects of your organization will be discussed and voted on from name, down to the type of dealings your involved in, and starting resources.
-The characters know each other previously
-Some aspects will be homebrewed (such as starting resources for your organization and how they interact with the game) but character creation will consist of races and classes that can be found in published books.
-Choices will have consequences in this game. This game wont be full diplomacy but keep in mind you're dealing with less than savory folk while being less than savory yourself.

Im looking for 6, and looking for decent activity. More will be discussed once we hit 6 players and characters are made.

Ideally group wise im looking for the following:

1-2 people with a lot of experience playing star wars, or edge of the empire.
1-2 people with decent activity on gamersplane to ensure a consistent playerbase
2-4 players that arent already playing in a star wars game on here, to give some people a chance to either learn the game or participate in one where they previously havent had the chance

Im hoping thats not too picky as i just want to balance having experienced players to help show the ropes with players trying to get a feel for a cool system since theres not too many FFG games being ran on here.

Please do apply!
Last edited March 12, 2018 3:52 pm
Mar 12, 2018 4:55 pm
You're awesome, aws5K. Thanks for stepping up!

Not here to apply to game, just here to say you're awesome.
Mar 12, 2018 5:42 pm
Ooooohh, you’re killing me! Sounds like an awesome game but I don’t have the time right now. I’m sure it’ll fill up in no time, though.
Mar 13, 2018 3:51 am
Hey thanks for the support anyway though it helps a lot!

I am still looking for two more spots for this game!
Mar 13, 2018 9:05 am
I've applied, hoping you still got room for me! I have a couple of different character ideas, so if accepted hopefully I can fit in with any group composition.
Mar 27, 2018 3:49 am
Looking for one more!
Mar 27, 2018 12:27 pm
aws5000 says:
Looking for one more!
I’ve applied - I’ve got quite a lot of experience though so I’m more than happy if you want to wait to see if someone a bit ‘greener’ with the system wants to jump in
Mar 29, 2018 3:59 pm
This game still open?
Last edited March 29, 2018 3:59 pm
Mar 29, 2018 4:14 pm
Full, but taking waitlists

You do not have permission to post in this thread.