Hm... seems like you're using IE. Can I suggest a better browser, such as Firefox, Chrome or Opera? There are other choices too.

If you wanna stick with IE, or can't switch, I'll warn you right now, while most of this site should work with IE, stuff might come up buggy, so you might not enjoy it as much...

Kalajel's Resources and Free Games

Aug 14, 2015 3:03 am
Hey everyone,

I had made a similar thread on one of my friend's forum and I thought I'd do it again here. Basically, I'll make a complied list of RPG resources as well as free (and legal, that is the most important part) games! Enjoy!

Print Free Graph Papers.

Free character sheets for a lot of RPGs.

Maps and random map generators.

Lists of fantasy names of all type.

A D&D city generator. Seems to be dead...

List of names by nationality.

Some riddles for your games.

Fan made Burning Sands book for L5R.

Future Shadows. Free Sci-Fi game.

Icar. Another free Sci-Fi game.

Numerous resources for D&D.

Name generators for characters, inns, items, etc.

Various resources for D&D, and a setting: The world of Gaia. (You might have to click this one a few time to get it to work properly...)

More riddles. (scroll down a bit...)

Edit: if any of the links are dead please tell me, either in this thread or via PM. I'll try and fix them via waybackmachine.
Last edited November 24, 2019 11:43 pm, a total of 5 times
Aug 14, 2015 3:06 am
Neat! Thanks.
Aug 14, 2015 3:42 am
With your permission, I'll use this list to start another site feature: Resources. I've had this planned, but having a list to get me started would definitely help.

Also, if you don't mind, I'll change the title of this thread to "Free RPG resources and games"? Maybe we can get a nice list compiled from all our active users.
Aug 14, 2015 3:47 am
Keleth says:
With your permission, I'll use this list to start another site feature: Resources. I've had this planned, but having a list to get me started would definitely help.

Also, if you don't mind, I'll change the title of this thread to "Free RPG resources and games"? Maybe we can get a nice list compiled from all our active users.
Alright. No problems.
Aug 15, 2015 7:44 pm
Lol, making this list I completely forgot the obvious...

Free RPG: Dungeonslayers.

Musha Shugyo Vol.1 (L5R 3rd/3rd revised edition).

Musha Shugyo Vol.2

Mushy Shugyo Vol.3

Musha Shugyo Vol.4

Musha Shugyo special: Kyoden Soyokaze.
Last edited March 23, 2020 11:59 pm, a total of 6 times
Dec 23, 2015 8:57 pm
Tabletop Audio. A site full of music for your roleplaying games.
1 of 4
1 2 3 > Last >>

You do not have permission to post in this thread.