Kalajel's Resources and Free Games

Aug 14, 2015 3:03 am
Hey everyone,

I had made a similar thread on one of my friend's forum and I thought I'd do it again here. Basically, I'll make a complied list of RPG resources as well as free (and legal, that is the most important part) games! Enjoy!

Print Free Graph Papers.

Free character sheets for a lot of RPGs.

Maps and random map generators.

Lists of fantasy names of all type.

A D&D city generator. Seems to be dead...

List of names by nationality.

Some riddles for your games.

Fan made Burning Sands book for L5R.

Future Shadows. Free Sci-Fi game.

Icar. Another free Sci-Fi game.

Numerous resources for D&D.

Name generators for characters, inns, items, etc.

Various resources for D&D, and a setting: The world of Gaia. (You might have to click this one a few time to get it to work properly...)

More riddles. (scroll down a bit...)

Edit: if any of the links are dead please tell me, either in this thread or via PM. I'll try and fix them via waybackmachine.
Last edited July 23, 2020 12:16 am
Aug 14, 2015 3:42 am
With your permission, I'll use this list to start another site feature: Resources. I've had this planned, but having a list to get me started would definitely help.

Also, if you don't mind, I'll change the title of this thread to "Free RPG resources and games"? Maybe we can get a nice list compiled from all our active users.
Aug 14, 2015 3:47 am
Keleth says:
With your permission, I'll use this list to start another site feature: Resources. I've had this planned, but having a list to get me started would definitely help.

Also, if you don't mind, I'll change the title of this thread to "Free RPG resources and games"? Maybe we can get a nice list compiled from all our active users.
Alright. No problems.
Dec 23, 2015 8:57 pm
Tabletop Audio. A site full of music for your roleplaying games.
Last edited August 11, 2020 2:57 am
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.