Kalajel's Resources and Free Games

load previous
Jul 6, 2016 10:38 pm
Oh you...

** blushes **
Jul 7, 2016 6:35 am
Lady Blackbird is a free one-shot RPG and adventure that looks suitable to PbP. Ruleset is similar to Fate/fudge (at least in complexity). Tried it once (in a live game), and it was a lot of fun :)
Jul 7, 2016 3:31 pm
I was a ware of Lady Blackbird, and may or may not have linked it in my previous posts. Most likely, it was included in one of the few lists of free RPGs I posted previously...
Jul 7, 2016 8:06 pm
kalajel says:
I was a ware of Lady Blackbird, and may or may not have linked it in my previous posts. Most likely, it was included in one of the few lists of free RPGs I posted previously...
Probably. I didn't have time to check all of the super-posts. Just thought I'd add it for completeness (and since it's a fun steampunk/spaceopera mashup ^^). Kudos for the humongous list of awezome btw, found lot's of priceless artifacts there already ;)
Jul 7, 2016 10:19 pm
I still have plenty more links to add, I'll probably getting on that this weekend.
Jul 10, 2016 4:44 am
Gone, but not forgotten, or a Waybackmachine special...

The old returnergames site for the FFRPG. This will allow you to check out a lot of the homebrews which are sadly missing from the new site...

Eilfin Publishing's site. Resources for Undiscovered: The Quest For Adventure (I plan to start a game of that one of this days, if I can finally get my hand on a copy of Discovering Dusters). I chose this particular version because newer ones got rid of the erratas for some odd reason...

Fast-Forward Publishing's site. Some of the old download goodies still work...

Zodiac's site. Another Final Fantasy RPG. This one, mostly based off FFVII.

The RPG horde.

The RPG archive.

A D&D 3.0 NPC generator.

A list of converted monsters for D&D 3.X.

Skeleton Key Games free tiles.

D&D 3.X point-buy calculator.

An old riddles site.

Kamikaze's "what's wrong with AD&D" page. scroll further down for some free alternative to the world's most popular roleplaying game...

Utilities for dungeon masters.

Name generators.

Shaun's Free Wargames.

List of free wargames.

Another list of free wargames.

Obakemono Project. A long list of Japanese monsters. You'll have to come up with your own stats though...

RPG gateway.

War Engine. A free wargame.

Resources for the O.R.E. system.

A free Harry Potters RPG.

Gladius: a free RPG.

Violence: a free RPG.
Last edited August 14, 2020 6:18 pm
Jul 14, 2016 9:50 pm
Tales of Adventure.
Last edited September 2, 2020 12:45 am
Jul 15, 2016 1:07 am
Fantasy Wallpapers. A good place to get high-res visual aids for your games... even if they are meant to be wallpapers...

Royalte-free images.

More public-domain images.

A list of free images and clip-arts sites.
Last edited September 2, 2020 12:45 am
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.