Hello all

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 29, 2018 5:35 am
NightLife here, new to play-by-post RPGs, but not necessarily new to RPGs. Just moved to a new place and do no have the time nor patience to find a group around here to meet up with and hopefully kick it off with, so I decided to join you wonderful people and have a jolly good time playing some games. If you have any questions feel free to ask (I am quite an open book).

Thanks for having me.
May 29, 2018 6:01 am
Welcome!
May 29, 2018 6:04 am
Welcome to the community, NightLife!
Last edited May 29, 2018 6:05 am
May 29, 2018 6:24 am
Intriguing intro. Welcome to GP!
May 29, 2018 12:17 pm
Welcome NightLife! New and on your own is tough, best of luck with that. As long as you remember that PbP can be slower, a bit more frustrating in the start, but can really lead to some rich experiences, I think you'll do fine here! Any particular systems you're looking forward to playing?
May 29, 2018 1:12 pm
Welcome!
May 29, 2018 1:13 pm
Welcome Nightlife!
May 29, 2018 3:05 pm
Hi NightLife! I'm kinda in the same spot you are. A bunch of moves put me in this odd hole of a place where I haven't been able to find a good group and no decent game store within 60 miles. Being super shy doesn't help either LOL. Everyone has been really nice here at GP. I hope you find a game you like soon!
May 29, 2018 4:20 pm
Hello and welcome!
May 29, 2018 10:18 pm
Keleth says:
Welcome NightLife! New and on your own is tough, best of luck with that. As long as you remember that PbP can be slower, a bit more frustrating in the start, but can really lead to some rich experiences, I think you'll do fine here! Any particular systems you're looking forward to playing?
I really enjoy The One Ring, as well as many sci fi games. Also have an extensive knowledge of DanD 5e but who doesn't.
Last edited May 29, 2018 10:18 pm
May 29, 2018 10:20 pm
Sablestar says:
Hi NightLife! I'm kinda in the same spot you are. A bunch of moves put me in this odd hole of a place where I haven't been able to find a good group and no decent game store within 60 miles. Being super shy doesn't help either LOL. Everyone has been really nice here at GP. I hope you find a game you like soon!
Maybe I will find you in a game that piques my interest.
May 30, 2018 3:12 am
Hello! Welcome to the site

You do not have permission to post in this thread.