Hello World

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 24, 2018 3:49 pm
Hi, i'm new to this forum and i read that it would be nice if i introduced myself.
A month ago i started my first D&D session with my friends in real life. Unfortunately I had to be the GM for this group and now i want to play as a PC myself, so i joined this forum.
I want to play some kind of gentleman who realized as an adult that he had found the love of his life in his youth. Now he wants to find her, but somehow he is not able to. He tries to be a gentleman not only to keep his sanity, but also to inspire others to do good and give them hope, like the memory of her does to him on every step of his journey.

PS: I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me some usefull tools and commands for the games (like dicerolling and other cool stuff)
Jun 24, 2018 4:41 pm
Welcome hunterofpumpkin! Is there a particular system you're looking to play? As for how to use the site, it's recommended you look at the New Player Guide.
Jun 24, 2018 4:50 pm
Thank you. I tried your link but it shows me an error 403 message. What's up with that?
Jun 24, 2018 5:05 pm
Welcome to the hobby and the community, hunterofpumpkin! I like your character concept, and I hope you get to play him in an actual game. Try this link to the New GP Member Guide. If you have any specific questions, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone here is glad to help!

Happy gaming! Cheers!
Jun 24, 2018 5:24 pm
Welcome!
Jun 24, 2018 5:33 pm
Welcome!
Jun 24, 2018 5:56 pm
Thanks Jabes that link was pretty helpful.
Jun 24, 2018 9:27 pm
Hello and welcome.
Jun 24, 2018 10:20 pm
Welcome!
Jun 25, 2018 3:05 am
Hello and welcome to the site!
Jun 25, 2018 4:47 am
Hi! I like your avatar, is that an SCP reference?
Jun 25, 2018 11:58 am
I wasn't planned to be a reference. Sorry to disappoint you :(

You do not have permission to post in this thread.