The Old Guard OOC Thread

load previous
Dec 10, 2015 4:59 pm
Good for me, too.
Dec 13, 2015 1:46 pm
Do we need to do something specific to recover hp and whatnot? I can't remember.
Dec 13, 2015 4:57 pm
Technically you need to perform a Surge or make a Bio check, but I think it'd be fair to say that so much time has passed that your respective HP counts have returned to their normal levels.
Dec 21, 2015 9:50 pm
Sorry. Forgot to actually make any kind of mechanical move. If I wanted to go up to the Arbiter and goad/distract him, what do I need to use? WIL?

edit -- Should add I'm thinking of trying to get him to fight me. I think it would be quite the scene to have a power armor warrior swapping blows with a cyborg, enough to get that pesky psion out of hiding.
Last edited December 21, 2015 9:51 pm
Dec 22, 2015 7:17 pm
WIL sounds appropriate, yeah. But remember that if you specifically invoke your High Council background, it can grant the opportunity to make a check but it can't also grant a bonus to that same check.
Jan 7, 2016 1:59 pm
Question: Maybe I missed it in the thread, but do we have eyes on Reave, the psion? Do we know where she is or what she looks like?
Jan 7, 2016 2:41 pm
Wilhelm saw her. She's in the courtyard off to the side and Wilhelm is now just a couple meters behind her.
Jan 18, 2016 6:15 pm
Sorry about the late reply. This hasn't been my month. Anyway I'm very wary of Reave deciding to attack because Serana is, as Kenny once said, squishy when it comes to psi. I don't want to lose all my HP!
Jan 18, 2016 9:28 pm
Got you covered bro!
Jan 28, 2016 5:51 pm
Ed, do you think you could give a short recap? I seem to have lost the current track of the story. I know Graves-Burton is the enemy, and Reave is his Psi-heavy pet. But I feel like I don't have a good grasp on what exactly we're doing and why.

Just a quick scene reset would be really helpful.
Jan 29, 2016 9:30 pm
OK um, wow. Could we also get some more input on what an enforcer is exactly. Some kind of super cop is all I've gathered so far?
Jan 30, 2016 4:35 am
Wow, these dice are cray today.
Feb 3, 2016 1:43 am
So, are we just sayin Pudge's thing happened or is he gonna make a post
Feb 3, 2016 1:50 am
Sorry, I'm gonna post. Gimme a few minutes. Work has been crazy.
Feb 3, 2016 11:10 am
Yeah no worries. I definitely know that feeling! And for the record if I end up being absent for a long stretch Ed/anyone is welcome to take an action in my place.
Feb 3, 2016 12:31 pm
Sorry if you felt rushed. I was just trying to figure out if I was supposed to go.
Feb 3, 2016 5:06 pm
KennyGardnerIII says:
Sorry if you felt rushed. I was just trying to figure out if I was supposed to go.
Not at all. I actually appreciated the reminder. I tried to sit down and write something a couple times, and just didn't get to it.
Feb 6, 2016 5:42 pm
I feel like Darghibous got a bit sidelined by the fight. But the meeting is still on!
Feb 20, 2016 8:52 pm
Are we just waiting for spaceseeker?
Feb 21, 2016 2:00 am
Not sure. I'm still here.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.