Final Fantasy 7: Adventures in Midgar

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Sep 27, 2018 10:24 pm
Oh Cool! I look forward to that. :)
Sep 28, 2018 2:17 am
I'm making my ranger, but I have a few questions about starting equipment. If I only start out with 600 gil, and the cheapest firearm is 320 gil, then I have only the one until later? Wasn't sure if this was a "pick your starting equipment and here's money for other stuff" type of game.
Also, starting level 1 I assume?
Lastly, where is the game taking place? I assumed Midgar/Edge?
Sep 28, 2018 5:43 am
I'm not really equipped to do a 5e game, but I was curious about something. FFVII had a really interesting Materia system, and I would be interested in hearing if you plan to stick with vanilla D&D magic or if you have more custom plans.
Sep 28, 2018 1:35 pm
the book itself has the materia and magic abilities for it.
Sep 28, 2018 2:37 pm
WalkerOfSorrow says:
I'm not really equipped to do a 5e game, but I was curious about something. FFVII had a really interesting Materia system, and I would be interested in hearing if you plan to stick with vanilla D&D magic or if you have more custom plans.
Yup, the game has its own special materia plan! I wld love if you joined! :)
Sep 28, 2018 2:39 pm
unique_exemplar says:
I'm making my ranger, but I have a few questions about starting equipment. If I only start out with 600 gil, and the cheapest firearm is 320 gil, then I have only the one until later? Wasn't sure if this was a "pick your starting equipment and here's money for other stuff" type of game.
Also, starting level 1 I assume?
Lastly, where is the game taking place? I assumed Midgar/Edge?
If I remember correctly, i gave everyone 1200 more gil...? I can't remember exactly, but i did add on more gil for starter equipment, do look thru the ooc chat to cnfm how much :)

Yup, lvl 1 :)

And yeap! Midgar/Edge, maybe abit of wutai if i find interesting ideas for it, but mainly midgar and edge :)
Sep 28, 2018 5:58 pm
What book? I was under the impression you were using D&D 5e.
Sep 28, 2018 6:10 pm
WalkerOfSorrow says:
What book? I was under the impression you were using D&D 5e.
There are links to the books on the games page
Oct 1, 2018 12:57 pm
Still have 3 spots if anyone is looking for a game to join! :)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.