Hello

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 10, 2018 2:12 am
Hi all. I'm an old guy that is looking for a way to play D&D for the first time. I'm a computer geek that has played lots of computer games since my first PC and always wanted to get into RPGs but never quite found the time. I've played a lot of different computer RPGs but don't feel the "role" part is really applicable to those since you are so bound by the game itself.

I have been reading the PH and I listen to a real play podcast (which is how I found my way here) so ready to stop theorizing and actually play.I have a cleric idea that I would like to play, but very green. I built a char sheet already but ok with re-rolling it as needed. I'm looking forward to finding my first game and learning more about playing.
Aug 10, 2018 2:27 am
Welcome to the site, and happy yo have you here. Check out the Games Tavern. I'm sure you can find a game.
Aug 10, 2018 3:11 am
Welcome Penguini! I'm sure you'll find a D&D game fast. Keep an eye out, and don't be afraid to try something new. I guess it's all new, haha.
Last edited August 10, 2018 3:12 am
Aug 10, 2018 3:35 am
Awesome! I hope you find what you're looking for.
Aug 10, 2018 2:17 pm
Hi Penguini! Welcome to GP ^.^ I've been here a few months and I've been having lots of fun. The community here is fantastic.
Aug 11, 2018 2:35 am
Hi Penguini, love the name! Be patient, I am sure you will get in a game. Actually it seems there are a few people new to the site looking for a game. Hopefully they will all get one soon!
Aug 11, 2018 3:09 pm
Hello and welcome!
Aug 12, 2018 1:36 pm
Welcome!
Aug 12, 2018 2:23 pm
Welcome!
Aug 12, 2018 8:08 pm
Welcome Penguini! I'm a bit curious what actual-play podcast mentioned us. As for being new, I'm sure you won't have a problem there. I'm always in awe and honored at how new player friendly GP is. There are games for both new players and new GMs (there's even a new GM training program!). Best of luck finding something!
Aug 13, 2018 5:52 am
Welcome, Penguini! Happy gaming! :-)
Aug 13, 2018 4:43 pm
Welcome!
Aug 18, 2018 10:58 am
Welcome!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.