Dune with FATE - LF players

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 2, 2015 9:52 am
http://www.z-builder.com/rpg/rpgnet/dune1.jpg

Bene Gesserit witches. Mentats. Swordmasters. Master assassins. Politics. Treachery. Kanly. CHOAM. Spacing Guild. Propaganda.

Survival of the bloodline, at any cost.

game link for more info

Drop a line if you're interested.
Last edited September 2, 2015 9:54 am
Sep 2, 2015 10:15 am
Applied. Man, I love Dune! Not very familiar with Fate though - I tried once, but please consider me an ultra noob. If noobs are acceptable then I'd love to play! :-)
Sep 2, 2015 11:47 am
No problem at all. I have two decades of rp-ing behind me, but not much experience with Fate, either.
I had a solo game started once, but the player disappeared, and currently I have another game brewing, in CJ Carella's WitchCraft setting. That's all about my Fate Xp.
Oct 3, 2015 12:34 am
Applied. I love Dune, but only things that Frank Herbert's writing was directly involved with and published. All his son's stuff is crap. Lynch's movie is the best, and the mini-series are so-so. So I'd say I have a pretty good grasp of the Frank canon, but the only Brian Herbert I read were Hunters of Dune and Sandworms Of Dune, which were dumb.

I've been getting into Fate and have read the main rulebook, but haven't played any yet.
Oct 6, 2015 7:20 pm
Curious if you still need players, if you're still taking new to the system players, What the group still needs.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.