Fallout 76

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 23, 2018 2:24 pm
Heard some guys talking about this at work. Since I just finished Just Cause 3 (hey I just got it last year and got around to playing it), anyone thinking of playing this? I haven't played any of the fallout series games but roleplaying as a drifter gatherer and crafter in West Virginia seems interesting. Thoughts? Comments? Would a Fallout 75 in Savage Worlds work for a game people would want to play pbp?
Aug 24, 2018 3:47 pm
I've always wanted to play in the Fallout universe for a ttrpg, but I'm a little over-extended right now as-is :(
Oct 25, 2018 12:14 pm
I like an action-adventure video game to play. My elder brother used to play Fallout multiplayer game. I used to play other multiplayer game like FIFA on Xbox One by becoming the member of Xbox live gold. You can also Xbox Live gold 12 Monate Kaufen for fun. There are many benefits of Xbox live gold like you can get the most advanced multiplayer games. You can chat with your friends and family and Xbox live member around the world. You can also play the various series of Fallout on Xbox.
Oct 25, 2018 2:44 pm
Fallout 76 really isn't an RPG though, it's really more of a sandbox survival game similar to Rust, or Arc. There are no NPCs, no real plot, it's all about base building and working with (or against) other players. It's a bit of a drastic departure from the rest of the series, really more of a Fallout skin over an entirely different game. I'd suggest playing Fallout: New Vegas first if you want to get into the series.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.