Leaves of absence

Sep 4, 2015 7:34 pm
Going away for the weekend. Will be unable to post. NPC Fēng if necessary. Thanks!
Jan 9, 2016 6:07 am
I've been hoping against hope that this game would continue as it was one of my favorites here. Themightykobold isn't showing inactive but maybe he's lost interest. :-(

I'm leaving the game for now to declutter my games list. But please do let me know if this is going to continue so I can come back! Cheers!
Jan 9, 2016 7:55 am
I'm always waiting for these games to pop back up to life. Subscription is a godsend :D
Apr 7, 2016 8:38 pm
I would be down to finish this up I guess. It's been a long time but if anyone is still hanging about, I'd be OK with a slow paced finale (post 1/week). Anyone on board? We'll schedule the reboot for next week Wednesday if people are down.
Apr 10, 2016 4:03 am
Hey I'm really psyched this game might start back up! I'm totally OK with a slower pace. I hope we get the party back together.
Apr 10, 2016 11:19 pm
You and Mikelzap have both replied in the positive. I messaged Hexagano since they applied to be in the game a while back it seems. Niether they nor the other three past members of our party have even seen the messages I sent so I'm guessing they are all inactive. If none respond, what would we want to do? Just have you two RP a second character each? Have me run them as NPCs?
Apr 11, 2016 4:35 am
I am fine with either option. Foolsmask has been very active recently, just not in the last few days. So I expect it won't be too long til we hear from him.

How do you feel about bringing new players in?
Last edited April 11, 2016 4:51 am
Apr 11, 2016 1:52 pm
Haxagano is out. New players? I'd be ok with it.
Apr 11, 2016 8:05 pm
I'm up for anything :)
May 28, 2016 5:19 am
Starting on June 8th, I'll be out of town on a month long solo backpacking trip. I'll be able to update every five days or so when I take a zero in a town that has wifi and stuff. Shouldn't slow our pace down too much but wanted to let you all know.
Jul 12, 2016 5:49 pm
http://i.imgur.com/RgVtei1.jpg
Where I've been. Funny thing is these overlooks were the perfect places to find signal to post for the game.
Jul 12, 2016 6:05 pm
That's amazing, wish I could check out stuff like that!
Jul 12, 2016 7:05 pm
Wow, that's awesome! I used to do quite a bit of trekking back in the day but now I'm so out if shape I don't think I could manage it LOL!
Jul 28, 2016 5:53 pm
I am leaving for Cedar Point tomorrow morning (Friday, July 29th) and won't get back until late Sunday night (July 31st). I'll be recuperating on Monday, so my posting may be slow until Tuesday.
Aug 28, 2016 1:30 am
Was waiting on Jabes but I never messaged him. I'll advance the plot a bit and see what pops up.
Aug 28, 2016 1:42 am
Sorry, I missed the new posts, didn't realize we'd moved forward!
Aug 28, 2016 1:43 am
No worries. I had meant to message you earlier but I got sucked into the new job, masters program, and a couple other games.
Oct 5, 2016 8:22 pm
So, I'm in the path of Hurricane Matthew and have been scrambling around the last couple days trying to get bunkered down. I'll try to get some posts up this week if I have time and my power doesn't go out.
Oct 17, 2016 7:13 pm
I will be extremely busy the next three days. I may be able to make short posts now and then, but can't promise anything. Go ahead and move my characters along and roll for me if necessary. Thanks!
Dec 12, 2016 6:12 pm
How are we doing on this game? Hope things are well!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.