Hey Everyone

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 3, 2018 4:46 am
Hey there, I’m RysenBlade, brand new member of this platform. IRL I’m a forever DM for my family and wife, ( I run a group game for my family and in-laws, but it’s tough to get together often so I started running a game just for my wife). I’ve never had the opportunity to actually be a player in a ttrpg, but I heard about this place through the Dungeon Masters Block podcast and was intrigued in PBP as a format for playing and telling stories. I’m familiar with 5e Dungeons and Dragons and not much else, so if any of you fine folks have any tips on finding a game to play or are looking for new players please fill me in so I can get started!
Sep 3, 2018 4:51 am
Welcome RysanBlade. Lots of 5e here, games opening routinely. Keep an eye out in the Games Tavern, and have a gander at the New Players Guide in the guides forum.
Sep 3, 2018 4:52 am
Hi, how ya doin? Welcome to the site! If you're looking for new games to branch out into, I am running a playtest for one I created. If that's not your thing, no worries, but I thought I'd offer.
Sep 3, 2018 5:09 am
Welcome!
Sep 3, 2018 6:05 am
Welcome, RysanBlade!
Sep 3, 2018 2:27 pm
Hello and welcome!
Sep 3, 2018 9:16 pm
Welcome!
Sep 4, 2018 12:16 am
Welcome!
Sep 7, 2018 3:33 am
*Cracks knuckles* Looks like I have some competition on my namesake.

Welcome!
Sep 7, 2018 3:49 am
Hello and welcome!
Sep 7, 2018 5:10 am
Welcome. I also came here by way of DM's block!
Sep 10, 2018 3:56 pm
Welcome RysenBlade! Glad you joined us, and hope you get to join a game as a player! Take off that GM hat for a while.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.