Out-of-Character Discussion

Sep 26, 2018 7:38 pm
All out-of-character discussion should go here
Sep 30, 2018 1:05 am
I see that everyone has submitted a character. Should we start immediately or give it until monday?
Sep 30, 2018 1:06 am
If you don't need my back story right away, I'm all for starting.
Sep 30, 2018 1:55 am
I also need just a little more time to finalize my backstory. That said, I'm also fine with starting right away if that's the consensus. My backstory A) will be submitted very shortly and B) shouldn't stop us from getting going.

Len

Sep 30, 2018 2:18 am
Same here. Just need to type up backstory, will try when kids go to bed.
Sep 30, 2018 12:15 pm
I seem to be incapable of settling on an avatar for some reason. Apologies if it switches a couple times in the early going. Fear not, it won't last for the duration of the campaign ;)
Sep 30, 2018 9:20 pm
Going to stop here (as much as I want to rush forward) to allow Jabes to chime in when he gets a chance!
Oct 1, 2018 12:55 am
Sounds good to me.
Oct 1, 2018 5:11 am
Yeah, sorry, been kinda out of sorts all weekend. Will post within the day.

Len

Oct 2, 2018 5:19 am
Wow, this game is on fire! Loving it, and feeling lucky to be a part of it. Thanks everyone.
Oct 4, 2018 8:13 pm
Just wondering what everyone's timezone is (EST +1).

I just got home (and fairly early compared to the average), and I'm a full page back. I don't mind, but I do feel bad for holding things up. My job is such that there is no way I can post at work, either.

Let me know if this is a problem. I'm loving this game and am not looking for an out (at all!), but I'd hate to be a drag on it. Please tell me I'm concerned needlessly.
Oct 4, 2018 8:32 pm
Tsavo says:
Just wondering what everyone's timezone is (EST +1).

I just got home (and fairly early compared to the average), and I'm a full page back. I don't mind, but I do feel bad for holding things up. My job is such that there is no way I can post at work, either.

Let me know if this is a problem. I'm loving this game and am not looking for an out (at all!), but I'd hate to be a drag on it. Please tell me I'm concerned needlessly.
No need to be worried! I'm US eastern time (GMT -5) and still at work.

I TRY not to advance things too quickly unless everyone has had a chance to post a response, but I sometimes fail :(

Don't forget that the official posting rate is 1/day, so you're fine if you can do that much during the week :)
Oct 4, 2018 8:37 pm
lenpelletier says:
Wow, this game is on fire! Loving it, and feeling lucky to be a part of it. Thanks everyone.
This game is progressing fantastically! I love all of your characters and I'm trying to give the NPCs as much personality as you all deserve :)
Oct 4, 2018 8:47 pm
If you want a Discord channel to discuss things in as well: https://discord.gg/RW3TCW9

Len

Oct 4, 2018 10:13 pm
Tsavo, I would have never guessed you were feeling behind. Your posts stand out as excellent and well-timed.
Oct 4, 2018 10:16 pm
Naatkinson says:
If you want a Discord channel to discuss things in as well: https://discord.gg/RW3TCW9
okay i've joined the discord!
Oct 4, 2018 10:37 pm
lenpelletier says:
Tsavo, I would have never guessed you were feeling behind. Your posts stand out as excellent and well-timed.
Thank you!

Glad I'm not dragging us down. Loving the game!

Len

Oct 4, 2018 10:50 pm
Anyone object if I use the HTML scraper I wrote to combine game threads together for searching ease? I would host it publicly, although I could probably password protect it if needed.
Oct 5, 2018 12:35 am
lenpelletier says:
Anyone object if I use the HTML scraper I wrote to combine game threads together for searching ease? I would host it publicly, although I could probably password protect it if needed.
Nope, go right ahead!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.