Chapter 1: The Village of Hommlet

load previous
May 26, 2020 7:54 pm
The elder smiles, "That's a good idea," he says happily, "We could repurpose the materials for something good. What do you plan to do now?"
May 26, 2020 8:47 pm
"Personally, I'm curious where that cult leader buggered off to. If the dark gods have a hold on his soul, he won't stop spreading hate and evil just because we boarded up his hideout."
May 27, 2020 5:28 pm
Esmenlara nods. She adds, "I'd like to investigate what happened to the Canoness, as well."
May 27, 2020 6:27 pm
"Might be best to start there, Esmenlara. If the cultists went to ground, it might be best to wait for signs of them resurfacing so we don't waste days poking in ever hole in the ground in Verbobonc. Bleredd bothered to send me visions the first time they were causing trouble, I trust He won't let up if they are still a threat."
May 27, 2020 6:29 pm
The look of awe briefly returned to Ixion's face at the mention of Itkovian's visions from the God of the Forge. The young man quickly tried to return to an expression of being unmoved.
May 27, 2020 6:48 pm
Well it seems like we'll be off soon then. We should rest and leave at first light tomorrow.
Jun 8, 2020 4:30 pm
"Unfortunately, nobody knows where Canoness Y'dey went," says Esmenlara. She turns back to Elder Nevets. "Did she mention anything prior to her disappearance?"
Jun 9, 2020 4:12 am
Nevets shakes his head, "Unfortunately not," he says, "We woke up one day and she was just gone. No sign of struggle. It's like she just packed up in the middle of the night and moved on."
OOC:
I'll be ready soon to move us on to the next segment of the adventure :)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.