Topic "Hors Personnage"/OOC Thread

load previous
Sep 30, 2020 5:51 pm
TheVagrant says:
OOC:
Techniquement, lend a hand donne pas assez pour booster le dernier roll. Il airait fallu Qu il soit fait Sur le premier hit the street.

J attend ton call si tu prends le keep your cool cold blooded pour remplacer le mislead.
Ah, t'as raison. Je sais pas pourquoi, j'ai toujours en tête qu'un Lend a Hand donne un +2... Oui, je vais te laisser Cold Blooded, surtout parce que tu es encore un peut sous l'effet de l'émotion intense de l'esprit que tu as absorbé...
Sep 30, 2020 10:20 pm
alors ca fait un 8 pour keep your cool pour pas que la scene devienne une preuve de supernatural
Sep 30, 2020 10:47 pm
Okay, cool, on va faire un petit retcon et dire que les témoins étaient sur le point d'appeler les ambulanciers, alors je vais te donner un choix à faire (pour le soft hit) sur le topic de la deuxième tempête...
Oct 4, 2020 10:53 am
hope you're feeling better Vagrant!
Oct 8, 2020 12:09 pm
kalajel says:
"Euh, bien le canal LaChine est beaux à voir, les rapides de LaChine aussi... mais une ville de deux îles? Un fort? Parlez-vous de l'Île Bizare? L'Île des Soeurs? L'Île Perot? Ça fait très longtemps qu'il n'y à plus de forts à Montréal... Bon il y à le musée de Pointe-À-Callière qui supposément sur l'ancien site du fort Ville-Marie, mais c'est pas un fort... Où avez-vous vu ça une ville de deux îles?"
Sorry, a bit confused with all the locations. I definitly need to keep track od the locations :D

the Pointe-À-Callière museum is not the same we've been before is it? The one where the arc was stone was not a fort, but the one where I met the old french colonist was right?
Oct 9, 2020 12:55 am
Well, you did saw the Pointe-À-Callière museum before, but it is not the one from which the bow was stolen (that was Ramzey Castle). Pointe-À-Callière is where Victoria Louise works and where you met Monseigneur Bourgais.
Oct 24, 2020 12:34 am
Hey Vagrant, are you doing okay? It's been a while since you've posted...
Last edited October 24, 2020 2:19 am
Oct 24, 2020 2:39 am
Yea, i'm taking advantage of the 2 lost time complication to reevaluate my direction with Edouard. I've been trying to follow up on the path I started in the first but it has felt off since the time jump.

From what I read, not that much time has passed in game. I'm still reading and will follow/responds to prompts, but i'm happy to let someone else take the lead at the moment.
Oct 24, 2020 5:37 am
Alright, well, I’m glad you’re okay 😊
Oct 24, 2020 8:28 am
Glad to hear that. I was kinda concerned too that you might still be under the weather. :)
Oct 28, 2020 12:58 pm
Oh, while I'm at it, there is a Kickstarter currently going on for Urban Shadows 2nd edition.

I've had a very quick cursory look at the quickstart guide, seems that Unleash an Attack has been renamed to Turn to Violence for some reason, and a new Faction move called Meddle in Someone's Business was added.
Nov 7, 2020 8:08 pm
Updated my last post in the second storm thread.
Nov 8, 2020 3:14 am
Roger that, will post. Hope your computer woes are slowly sorting themselves out kalajel.
Last edited November 8, 2020 11:09 am
Nov 8, 2020 3:27 am
Not really, but with the second wave and the lockdown, not much I can do about building a new PC right now.
Nov 15, 2020 8:25 pm
BedzoneII says:
OOC:
I'm drawing a blank here, gonna need a hint from our MC to connect the dots. What else is on Suzhen's phone that would be that valuable?
There are some incriminating texts here (then scroll down a few posts from there).

This small exchange could also be negatively interpreted...

Finally, I guess this little exchange might also sound suspicious given the content of the previous ones...

Of course this is not taking into account all the possible exchanges which might have happened during the 3 months jump...
Nov 16, 2020 2:51 pm
Thanks boss, I know we're playing this storm more slowly than the previous, that's probably why I've been having to read and reread, just to remember the details.
Nov 16, 2020 6:08 pm
Yeah, I try and wait to have more players post before I post a reply myself. This does slow down the game a bit, but also avoids having a ridiculously large thread (like we had for the last storm), and hopefully will make tracing back information easier...
Nov 17, 2020 9:56 am
BedzoneII says:
Thanks boss, I know we're playing this storm more slowly than the previous.
Sorry if that's my fault. I'm a bit busy and trying to recover from my "GP addition" :(
Last edited November 17, 2020 9:56 am
Nov 17, 2020 1:40 pm
Not at all CESN, I think we've all been playing it slower, and that's not a criticism so much as my doing some self-reflection. On my part I blame covid and 2020 in general for taking its toll on myself to do something as simple as keeping our plots in order in my head. Found myself reading and re-reading, and responding to posts more slowly, something I didn't experience in the first Storm.

So thanks kalajel, and the rest of you for the patience.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.