Genesys Android Setting Book announced.

Oct 4, 2018 3:18 pm
So I never played the NetRunner game but it's another setting book for Genesys so I'm interested (I'm debating one buying the hardcopy of this one since I have the hardcopy of the other two plus PDFs...). Anyone else interested in a Sci Fi game using the GeneSys system when this book comes out? Probably not soon (this year) so we have time.

A bit of a ways off still but link to the preorder direct for FFGs.
Oct 4, 2018 4:04 pm
Definitely been excited to see what they do with Genesys for cyberpunk, but, man, is the naming if this book REALLY unfortunate or what?

When I first saw the headline come across my news feed, I was like, "Oh, FFG is doing a kids RPG now too?" Stupid stupid title, IMO. I've never played Android either tho, so I'm sure it means something in that context, but still a poor choice I think.

As for a game, I think I'm too full, but would be interested in hearing about play experiences once it's out.
Oct 4, 2018 7:06 pm
I’ve been waiting for this since they announced Genesys. The Terrinoth book has set a super high bar for it so I ant wait to get my hands on a copy. I would very much be interested in a playing :)
Oct 4, 2018 11:18 pm
Used to play the card game. I would love to see how they bring it over to an RPG. The setting was pretty interesting from what I can remember.
Mar 22, 2019 5:54 pm
The PDF is out I haven't gotten around to getting it yet. Anyone checked it out yet? Not that I'm low on gamers or systems currently though but I want to check it out.
Mar 24, 2019 4:50 pm
I grabbed the physical book as soon as i landed over here and I also grabbed the PDF when that dropped. Not had a massive chance to read through it all yet but the bits I've skimmed over are up to FFG's usual high standards. Anything you are curious about in particular?
Jun 25, 2019 4:04 pm
Update: Got a chance to read through what's happening in the world... Damn... also started a face to face game. It's been fun after the first session playing a Ristie.

As for the Beanstalk Jack Weyland built a space elevator. Jack's Beanstalk. In the shadow is kind of like being in slums so to speak since most people with money are on the higher levels or on the Moon, if you're at ground level or the lower levels it's the poor and disenfranchised.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.