Keen to play with other queer and femme people.

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 7, 2018 4:53 am
Hey everyone!

I've been both player and GM in several play-by-post games, but I had a break from it and rpgs in general for a while. I'm interested in trying again and testing out Gamers Plane if I can find a group where cis men are not in the majority. I'm a friendly non-binary person myself.

I'm into simple or narrative focused games and have most experience with PbtA, but I'm flexible. Let me know if you're interested in playing with me. I'll even consider running something again with a little encouragement. private messages are welcome.

I don't know if I can expect much response from this post, but I figured it was worth a shot. This looks like a great little community, and I hope I find a chance to join the fun.
Oct 7, 2018 6:55 am
Welcome! I’m intersex and aro/ace so I guess I fufill your requested criteria, though I’m a bit under the weather right now.
Oct 7, 2018 7:15 am
Thanks folks! And I hope things clear up for you soon Genisisect.
Oct 7, 2018 7:15 am
Hello! I’m a queer trans masc person and if you’re ever wanting to run a game lmk! It’d be cool to have an all non-cishet group, I find different experiences enrich the game. I hope you have lots of luck in finding what you’re looking for!
Oct 7, 2018 1:08 pm
Welcome TorTales, glad to have you join us.
Oct 8, 2018 1:39 am
Welcome! I'm cis-male myself so I can't help you but I'm sure you'll have no problems! Good luck.
Oct 8, 2018 2:18 pm
Hi and welcome! We seem to have a very diverse mix on here so hopefully you'll be able to get something up and running in no time.
Oct 8, 2018 4:08 pm
Welcome! Glad to have you here!
Oct 9, 2018 11:01 am
Thanks again for welcoming me. I decided jump into it anyway and already set up a game.
Link!
Oct 9, 2018 3:08 pm
Welcome TorTales! While I've never done any sort of diversity survey here, seems like we've got a broad reach across many spectrums, which is pretty awesome. I hope you find something you feel comfortable in!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.