Hi!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 4, 2018 3:11 pm
Hi everybody! Long-time player & DM here... Looking forward to run some fantasy games, with a touch of weirdness, macabre and horror.
Nov 4, 2018 3:24 pm
Welcome, sounds awesome.
Nov 4, 2018 3:24 pm
Hello and welcome!
Nov 4, 2018 3:55 pm
Thanks!
The main idea I'm riffing on tight now is an 5e D&D adventure in the vein of the Darkest Dungeon computer game - with some madness and stress rules (but, of course, more flexibility and variety, than the computer game provides).
Nov 4, 2018 11:37 pm
Welcome to the community. I recommend advertising your game idea in the gamer tavern forum. You'll more likely find people particularly suited to your style of game ( though to be honest who wouldn't want to play in a horror fantasy campaign?)
Nov 5, 2018 12:08 am
Welcome evil_scientist, you sound like an awesome addition to our growing community!
Nov 5, 2018 1:09 am
Welcome! and while I'm not familiar with darkest dungeon, it sounds interesting
Nov 5, 2018 2:39 am
Welcome!
Nov 5, 2018 6:52 am
aaronschmidt says:
Welcome to the community. I recommend advertising your game idea in the gamer tavern forum. You'll more likely find people particularly suited to your style of game ( though to be honest who wouldn't want to play in a horror fantasy campaign?)
Thanks, gonna put up an interest check today!
The_Librarian says:
Welcome! and while I'm not familiar with darkest dungeon, it sounds interesting
Darkest Dungeon in many ways emulates old school dungeon crawling, with highly lethal combat. And it adds a Lovecraftian horror angle, with the characters going insane under the stress. I really recommend the game: great design, graphics, atmosphere, systems; although it does become repetitive at a point.
Nov 5, 2018 2:36 pm
Welcome!
Nov 6, 2018 2:59 am
Welcome to the site!
Nov 7, 2018 7:36 am
Thanks everybody!
I put up an interest thread for the Darkest Dungeon inspired 5e game mentioned above:
https://gamersplane.com/forums/thread/9993/
Nov 13, 2018 9:26 pm
Welcome, evil_scientist!
Dec 4, 2018 4:59 pm
Catching up on some introductions, welcome evil_scientist! A Darkest Dungeon inspired game sounds really cool! Hope it goes well!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.