OOC Discussion

load previous
Nov 1, 2015 5:27 am
Also, I think I handled the goblin being knocked prone thing correctly. Seems like it's just half movement to pop back up - doesn't seem like much of a penalty really...[/quote]

Yeah, it only takes half a move to pop back up. Prone is useful when allies get a melee attack before the hostile's turn. Though of course there'll sometimes be situations where just denying them half a move is an advantage in itself.
Nov 1, 2015 4:38 pm
Erevior wanted to make sure that this Super Invincible Goblin doesn't get away, and that he has the chance of fighting it.
Nov 1, 2015 5:22 pm
spaceseeker19 says:
Erevior wanted to make sure that this Super Invincible Goblin doesn't get away, and that he has the chance of fighting it.
Yup, knockdown usually means that foe is forced to fight you even if they pop back up. Good strategy! :-)
Nov 3, 2015 11:07 pm
I assume you're all going back the same way that you came in?
Nov 4, 2015 12:33 am
That would be my guess
Nov 4, 2015 4:50 am
Actually, Valrakas found another exit tunnel. If it seems to him like a shorter route (he would know) then he'll lead them that way.
Nov 4, 2015 12:31 pm
The route that Valrakas found is indeed shorter it just hasn't been investigated yet. Unless I hear differently I'll move the party in that direction tonight.
Nov 4, 2015 11:40 pm
That isn't logical to Cyriel. I'll post something.
Nov 8, 2015 7:09 am
Sorry for the silence...been incredibly busy...will post later today. Valrakas will wanna rush the opposition but the others will probably want to secure the kid first.
Nov 8, 2015 2:03 pm
Beautiful rolls, Merlin!
Nov 8, 2015 3:52 pm
Yes! Hurray for Sleep! :-)
Nov 9, 2015 3:34 am
Naatkinson says:
Ooc: Javelin actually use strength for hit and damage.
Whoah! Really? We based Valrakas harpoon on the javelin, so I should be using Str for attack rolls then! So that makes Valrakas' latest attack result 11, not 9 (if it makes a difference).
Nov 9, 2015 5:06 am
PHB says:
Rage...ends early...if your turn ends and you haven’t attacked a hostile creature since your last turn or taken damage since then.
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
With his harpoon lying in the dirt dozens of feet away Valrakas draws his cutlass and shield as he charges forward. As his bloodlust rises he licks the cutlass blade, drawing blood.
Let me know if this was cheating haha! If I must, I'll change my action to a single 60' movement + thrown dagger or something (instead of a Dash).
Last edited November 9, 2015 11:57 am
Nov 9, 2015 10:54 am
Val needs to roll initiative. Roll high, my friend. ;-)
Nov 9, 2015 11:58 am
Merlin says:
Val needs to roll initiative. Roll high, my friend. ;-)
Oops. You're right! Added an init roll to my post. Thanks for the reminder! :-)
Nov 9, 2015 11:37 pm
I have the harpoon missing, but still glowing and while it did miss, it's close enough to illuminate the target.

And yes, Merlin, Cyriel should be 90' away. I was thinking the range on the sleep spell was 60', not 90'
Nov 10, 2015 12:50 am
DM... You said, "One more action for each of you", then we didn't get an action. #justsayin
Nov 10, 2015 2:43 am
Merlin says:
DM... You said, "One more action for each of you", then we didn't get an action. #justsayin
Cyriel's Magic Missile, Vex's crossbow shot, Val's charge, and Erevior's javelin throw. And you each rolled initiative as well.

#whatamimissing
#thisisnottwitter
#whydoikeepdoingthis
#STOP
Nov 10, 2015 2:55 am
I guess I'm missing acknowledgement of my action. For example Val and Vex were acknowledged by DM but my magic missile wasn't. So I'm immensely upset about that because I like that spell and it's my last one. #stilljustsayin #intothedarkness
Nov 10, 2015 2:57 am
Quote:
He drops to his knees in pain and quickly tries to get back to his feet when three more missiles hit him in quick succession.
#illbolditnexttime
#goddamnimstillhashtagging
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.