Game strategy

load previous
Mar 6, 2016 2:11 pm
No worries! Happens to the best of us. Thanks for clarifying. :-)
Last edited March 6, 2016 5:34 pm
Mar 6, 2016 5:30 pm
Merlin says:
If you go back to Intro you'll see she's intermittently called both. I went back to correct this but missed a couple. I'll do it again.

Name is and always should have been Matilda. My memory gets fogged too when playing over several months.
Hey, I do this in live games. It's why I asked. Thanks!
Mar 6, 2016 6:22 pm
Unless I am utterly mistaken, this post was Rufio's move for round one. Is this correct or have I got it wrong?? Thanks!
OOC:
DM: This action is included at the beginning of my "round 2 cont." post.
Mar 6, 2016 6:48 pm
ALL: I am going to consolidate and edit the whole combat for everyone's clarity, because it seems people are trying to take turns when it isn't their turn, and not only am I confused, but it seems players are too. Hopefully I can tidy things up.
Mar 6, 2016 7:00 pm
Yes, please. Thanks!
Mar 6, 2016 7:08 pm
OK, I've deleted posts that are round 3 because round 3 hasn't started.

I have clarified that Round 1 was a bit like a surprise round... there was alot of battleground manoevering but no actions.

I have titled every player post in Round 2 with "round 2 action".

Now hopefully everything should make sense.

I just need Alanya to post so I can close out Round 2.
Mar 7, 2016 10:05 am
OK. Sorry for posting out of turn!

From now on, I'll wait to act in turn, though I suspect nothing that Moofsalot, Matilda, or anyone else does is going to modify Weylan's next action, given how separated he and the half-orc are from everyone else.
Mar 7, 2016 11:27 pm
Fair enough. But just tidying up to avoid confusion.
Mar 8, 2016 9:34 am
Did Rufio see (through the cages) what Matilda just did to his friends and in what direction she ran?
Mar 8, 2016 11:18 am
Unlikely. If you roll a decent perception you might have heard what she said though.
Mar 8, 2016 11:24 am
Can Rufio see (again, through the cages) B1 attacking Seneia & Feylinde?
Mar 8, 2016 1:02 pm
You need to roll perception to determine what you might see or hear. Btw Seneia is not in that aisle. Feylinde and Alanya are. See map.
Mar 8, 2016 3:04 pm
Merlin says:
You need to roll perception to determine what you might see or hear. Btw Seneia is not in that aisle. Feylinde and Alanya are. See map.
Got it. Thanks. So I posted a perception check but haven't taken an actual action. I'm trying to feel what Rufio's grasp of the situation is and act accordingly. He's not just going to keep taking the Dash action to and fro. If he spots a baddie in the next aisle he's more likely to try and topple cages and shit down on its head. Or climb up and jump down. Something wild and reckless and inexpected. Not run around like a headless chicken, which is all he's been doing the past two or three rounds.
Last edited March 8, 2016 3:05 pm
Mar 8, 2016 6:04 pm
Action was revised now
Mar 8, 2016 6:28 pm
Anyway Merlin, since B1 failed the save vs my Dissonant whisper, using his reaction, the bad guy should have moved away from me at his speed ... and so it should be at least 30 feet away from Feylinde (assuming his speed is 30 feet), not in melee for this round (unless he uses Dash action).

While I should be behind Alanya position on the map, since I said I moved after casting the spell ... ^_^
Last edited March 8, 2016 6:30 pm
Mar 8, 2016 6:33 pm
Noted. I think I caught that 1st time and changed it when trying to clarify.
Mar 9, 2016 11:01 pm
hehehe
Mar 9, 2016 11:42 pm
Did my action get resolved? I cast Sacred Flame on B4
Mar 9, 2016 11:50 pm
Yer, done. Alanya went out of turn and I counted three players... enough excuses...
Mar 10, 2016 9:44 am
I apologize for the out-of-turn post. I stupidly thought we'd started a new round. :-P
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.