Game strategy

load previous
Nov 1, 2015 10:21 pm
Yeeeeeeeah... a lot of fun ^_^
Nov 1, 2015 10:26 pm
At this rate the tunnel will go before we do!
Nov 1, 2015 10:32 pm
What does Szent need to do in order to get across the stream and into the tunnel?
Nov 1, 2015 11:53 pm
Either jump or wade across.
Nov 4, 2015 3:46 pm
Alanya says:
I yell down the tunnel "Watch out for traps!" Then I turn towards the healthier looking guard and glare at him. "You can't hit for shit- it's no wonder you got stuck down here getting beat up by us kids!"

OOC: Casting vicious mockery- If the target can hear you (though it need not understand you), it must succeed on a Wisdom saving throw (13) or take 1d4 psychic damage and have disadvantage on the next attack roll it makes before the end of its next turn.
Hey Moofsalot, Merlin hasn't announced Round 3 yet so I don't know if we can act again. I posted Rufio yelling, so that might have caused some confusion (apologies, if that's the case) but I'm accustomed to interjections and yelling out short warnings being allowable out-of-turn. Merlin, if that's not the case here please let me know so I don't repeat the mistake. :-)
Nov 4, 2015 4:22 pm
I was going off Merlin's last post that said the three of is had time to act before the other arrive. Not sure if that's round 2.5?
Nov 4, 2015 4:34 pm
That would be great if that's the case! :-) If I could only get decent rolls! :-P
Last edited November 4, 2015 6:56 pm
Nov 4, 2015 5:10 pm
Moof is correct. We are on round 2 and I was waiting on Moof to post to wrap up round 2.
Nov 4, 2015 7:02 pm
Merlin says:
Moof is correct. We are on round 2 and I was waiting on Moof to post to wrap up round 2.
Ah! My bad then! Am glad Alanya's got Rufio's back! :-)
Nov 5, 2015 12:09 am
How far off is Szent from getting to the others?
Nov 5, 2015 12:11 am
Everyone arrives Round 4. It takes 3 rounds to travel tunnel, except Weylan who could run.
Nov 8, 2015 7:16 am
Sorry for the silence...been incredibly busy...will post later today.
szemely says:
Finally reaching the end of the tunnel Szent surveys the scene. Seeing Elden attending to Alanya confirms his fear that some of his friends have been injured. "I should have moved sooner!" he sighs and asks if there are any other wounded that need help.
Rufio is wounded.
Nov 9, 2015 12:32 pm
For the record I don't want to split the party but I just couldn't come up with a true-to-character reaction to Alanya's histrionics and Seneia's doubling down on Rufio that doesn't involve him walking out in disgust.

Oh, and for the record, Rufio volunteered to enter the tunnel, and did so with several party members' consent/assistance, and no objections from the rest. (see for yourself) Nope, he didn't rush in alone. ;-)

So we'll see how he does alone in the sewers. Good thing he's in his element. :-D
Nov 9, 2015 3:47 pm
That may be true, but it doesn't mean that's how we'll remember it. :-p
Nov 9, 2015 4:23 pm
Moofsalot says:
That may be true, but it doesn't mean that's how we'll remember it. :-p
That's so true! Just like real life! :-)
Nov 11, 2015 6:26 am
How wide is this cavern? Can we see both sides but not the end, or is it a completely open space where we can't see the walls?
Nov 11, 2015 9:30 am
The info I gave was based on Rufio standing at the entrance. You will see more now you are entering but I haven't heard from everyone yet.
Nov 12, 2015 7:00 am
Not everyone has perceived the threat (if there is one) but Merlin has posted initiative order...so are we to post in initiative order now?
Nov 12, 2015 11:42 am
I simply do not believe it is practical to post in initiative order. You will act in initiative order, so when you post try not to be dependent on other actions unless actions of others are posted and fit initiative order.

We aren't in combat. Just thinking ahead with the initiative.
Nov 12, 2015 1:54 pm
Merlin says:
I simply do not believe it is practical to post in initiative order. You will act in initiative order, so when you post try not to be dependent on other actions unless actions of others are posted and fit initiative order.

We aren't in combat. Just thinking ahead with the initiative.
Roger that! :-)
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.