Game Posts

load previous
Jan 7, 2017 4:16 am
"Owlbears can be quite cunning," Cuon offers, randomly.
Jan 7, 2017 4:56 pm
"And they can be quite tasty, depending on how they're prepared of course."

She motions the children to stay put, giving them a quick wink before following in close behind Vikent.
Last edited January 7, 2017 4:56 pm
Jan 7, 2017 5:26 pm
As Vikent steps forward, other than the portal being gone, everything looks the same. The Lord is still sitting in his throne unmoving.
Jan 7, 2017 6:44 pm
OOC:
Is the lord alive and moving, or at least breathing?
Jan 8, 2017 3:17 pm
OOC:
He appears to be frozen, just like when you first found him
Jan 10, 2017 2:51 am
Tethys approaches the frozen man to see if he reacts to his children being here.
Jan 12, 2017 1:18 am
Lord Reinhel looks up and sees his children and an actual tear rolls out of his eye and down his cheek. As it travels, you see color coming back to his skin. The ice quickly recedes from his face and skin and his looks completely normal. He appears to have not aged in the centuries since the tragedy. The transformation stops at his boots though, everything around stays frozen and frigid.

"My precious little babies." He says in a low tone.

He gathers his children up in his arms and holds them tight. After what seems like a long time, he says, "I owe you everything. I have torn the land asunder and I haven't the power to fix it all, but all that is mine is yours."

He waves his hand and the castle's thick ice covering starts to melt away. The bodies of the dead seem to evaporate, but a few that were caught mid task actual start to slowly move and take breath.
Jan 12, 2017 1:39 am
Vikent watches in wonder as the king and then the surroundings melt. "Magic!" he sighs.
Jan 12, 2017 5:32 pm
Cuon raises an eyebrow and says, "'Ware the enemies of the land -- they may also unfreeze into action."
Jan 13, 2017 11:52 pm
"I'm afraid not. In my rage I have twisted them. All of my enemies that live were already moving. I also cannot undue most of what has been done. The castle and courtyard, maybe some of he keep is all that will thaw." He says, hugging his children.
Jan 14, 2017 1:22 am
"How did this come to be? What did we do for you?" The halfling stares wideeyed at the frosty lord.
Jan 14, 2017 6:25 pm
OOC:
Remember Vikent the Lady was killed and her head given to the lord. History still happened, but the children couldn't be found because you brought them forward in time to safety.
Jan 15, 2017 1:26 am
OOC:
Heh, I was thinking that Vikent wouldn't get that.
Jan 16, 2017 11:03 pm
"You returned my children to me. My frozen heart is warm again. The land may heal over time." He replies.
Jan 17, 2017 1:18 pm
With all the flourish and dignity that he can muster, Vikent addresses the lord.

"Lord, we are glad to have been of service. It was a noble cause. We were sent to this place, however, not just to right wrongs but to retrieve weapons and tools for another fight in another place. I beg that you direct us to where we may continue our search for these items."
Jan 17, 2017 1:48 pm
"It was our pleasure to end your long torment and help your children," Tethys says with a bow and a smile at the children. He waits to hear the answer to Vikent's question.
Jan 17, 2017 10:10 pm
Lord Reinhel waves his hand and a bag magically appears. He reaches into the red silky bag and lets out a belly rolling laugh, "By all means, these should be yours! For the Druid, I grant you KirLin's Armor of Leaves use it wisely. For you warrior it is my honor to gift you Dalamar's Ice Sword to fight back your enemies. For you my fleet footed halfling, a great treasure indeed, you shall wear Blue Dragonscale Bracelet bravely and with honor. I see your ranger carries Darlek's Bow, that is a fine weapon indeed. For you I give you my ring."

He slips a ring off his finger and gives it to Cuon.
OOC:
The items have been added to your character sheets
Jan 17, 2017 10:28 pm
Snapping her bracelet into place Kicsi does her best to perform a curtsy. "Many thanks, Lord Reinhel."
Jan 17, 2017 10:33 pm
Vikent bows, mouth agape. "Th-thank you, my Lord!" he stammers.
Last edited January 17, 2017 10:33 pm
Jan 17, 2017 11:00 pm
OOC:
You actually gave me that armor way back on February 4th of 2016. I had just never put it on my character sheet. But I do have a message that you sent from that day and I can find the post if necessary
Last edited January 17, 2017 11:03 pm
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.