[Note to Naatkinson]

smrvl sent a note to Naatkinson
Oct 21, 2015 5:03 pm
PhantomNimbus says:
Now I feel left out. One of those notes better have been:

Do you like me:
[ ] Yes
[ ] No
The notes were mostly about you, actually.
Oct 21, 2015 6:45 pm
PhantomNimbus sent a note to smrvl
[ Slides note to GM ]
Oct 21, 2015 6:57 pm
[Passes note to Hobs]

smrvl sent a note to Hobs
Oct 21, 2015 7:49 pm
[Tries to intercept notes. Fails.]
Oct 21, 2015 7:54 pm
You shoulda rolled a Sleight of Hand check, I might have allowed it.
Oct 22, 2015 10:39 am
All right, Moofsalot has an awesome character built! Get ready for some notes to be passed about that.

One thing I'll say publicly is that Friar_Tuk was asking some good questions about the underworld & social order of the city over in the Heirwater thread, and there's a little more common knowledge posted there now.

smrvl sent a note to Moofsalot
Oct 22, 2015 5:48 pm
[ Gingerly hands a note to the DM. A hard task for a creature such as Tosher. ]

PhantomNimbus sent a note to smrvl
Oct 22, 2015 5:57 pm
[Accepts the note. Reads it, then tucks it gingerly into ancient tome with "Lovely Bedtime Stories for Children of All Ages" written in gold ink on its spine.]

smrvl sent a note to PhantomNimbus
Oct 23, 2015 2:04 am
Should we use this post for out of character discussions that may be too long form, or inconsequential for the main campaign thread? If so I should clarify, the Minotaurs are a medium size race. However I am almost 6' 8" and weigh nearly 300 lbs.
Oct 23, 2015 3:20 am
I am only 5' 4" and 120 lbs, so the description of you towering over me is still accurate. I made a slight change to what I said, so it might make more sense now.
Oct 23, 2015 12:51 pm
[Note to DM]

Naatkinson sent a note to smrvl
Last edited October 23, 2015 12:54 pm
Oct 23, 2015 1:25 pm
[Note to Naatkinson]

Oct 23, 2015 1:46 pm
Friar_Tuk sent a note to smrvl
Oct 23, 2015 2:10 pm
Is the party actually together or are we just all in the same place at the same time? How did we come together? And how long have we been together?
Oct 23, 2015 2:13 pm
Naatkinson says:
Is the party actually together or are we just all in the same place at the same time? How did we come together? And how long have we been together?
As I understand it, we aren't exactly "together", just in the same area by coincidence. Unless DM says otherwise, I'm assuming none of us know each other.
Oct 23, 2015 3:10 pm
Should we perhaps slow up our posts a bit? Hobs has only posted once.

In other games I've played, we do a sort of round robin; each player may post once, the DM responds, then each player may post again. This allows the less active players to get a chance to post, and not get left behind the narrative.

It slows down the pace of the game, but its kind of the only way I can think of to make sure everyone gets a fair shake.
Oct 23, 2015 3:23 pm
smrvl sent a note to Friar_Tuk
Right--You're a group of strangers who were on the bridge together, and now seem to all have an errand in the same general direction. My oh my, how fate has drawn you all together. What are the odds? (Spoiler alert: 100%, that's what.)

Re: Your suggestion, Tuk (may I call you Tuk?), I think you're right on. Much as I'd love to keep this real-time, I don't want to drop anyone behind.

If, however, you know you're going to be offline and things are developing that you don't super care about, I'd invite you to busy your character with something on the sidelines. Like, "OOC: I'm going to the beach this weekend! Seeya, suckers! IC: I decide I need to read up on all that we've learned and go to the library." Doing so will earn you in-game benefits and/or inspiration!
Oct 23, 2015 3:29 pm
Friar_Tuk says:
Should we perhaps slow up our posts a bit? Hobs has only posted once.

In other games I've played, we do a sort of round robin; each player may post once, the DM responds, then each player may post again. This allows the less active players to get a chance to post, and not get left behind the narrative.

It slows down the pace of the game, but its kind of the only way I can think of to make sure everyone gets a fair shake.
You're probably right, we should slow down a bit. It's just so hard not to respond when the game is flowing like this :)

I will attempt to curb my enthusiasm a bit
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.