Total: 1 Success, 1 Advantage

Jan 19, 2016 6:56 pm
Initiative

Rolls

Cool

1 Success, 1 Advantage

Jan 20, 2016 6:08 pm
The Imperial soldiers (dubbed: Wampa and Tauntaun -- Wampa has Kael's gun in his back) waver for a moment and then decide to act. Wampa spins and attempts to knock Kael's blaster out of his hand and Tauntaun draws his weapon and backs away from Moro and Brosck to open up the range so he can open fire.

Wampa's attempt to disarm Kael fails miserably -- as Kael sees the attempt coming and cleverly moves his gun out of the way. However, he either moves with exceptional grace or is miserably lucky with how he's overcompensated on his effort -- and as a result gyrates in a way that makes it most difficult to land a hit...

OOC:

* Initiative is: all players, then NPCs.
* Wampa has Ranged Defense 1 for one round.

Ranges of note:
* Wampa: engaged with Moro, Kael, and Brosck. Short range to Kal.
* Tauntaun: short range toMoro, Kael, Brosck and Kal

Rolls

Opposed Brawn Rolls for Disarm

3 Advantage, 4 Failure

Total: 4 Failure, 3 Advantage

Jan 20, 2016 6:34 pm
Moro runs towards the shuttle and begins slicing the shuttle. "G5! Help me out here!"

Rolls

Slicing (Computers)

1 Success, 2 Advantage, 1 Failure

Total: 2 Advantage

Jan 20, 2016 8:56 pm
Kal takes a knee, aims at tauntaun, and fires.

OOC: I'll use the advantage to give the next person a boost.
Last edited January 20, 2016 8:58 pm

Rolls

Shooting tauntaun

1 Success, 3 Advantage, 2 Threat

Jan 20, 2016 9:24 pm
"I'm glad you are going with the hard way" Brosck says and swings his fist at the trooper.

knuckles melee +1 dam crit 2 engaged pierce 1 vicious

Feral attack +1 damage
Last edited January 20, 2016 11:07 pm

Rolls

Vib knuckles to Wampa

5 Success, 1 Advantage, 1 Failure, 2 Threat

Total: 4 Success, 1 Threat

Jan 20, 2016 9:52 pm
"G5! Help me out here!" request the Mon Calamarian.

Flipping thru a database filled with various ship specifications and drawings only took a moment for G5 to isolate a Lambda Class Shuttle Mechanical and Electrical Schematics.

"Mezzt tee dzz whirrrr begonk..." the droid stated to Moro, reminding him that the shuttle is an independent system when it came to slicing, but the schematics would help quickly access the features that he was trying to access.

[color="green"]OOC
- I believe that i can not directly access the shuttle systems from my location
- I believe that this would be a cooperative skill test
- 2y Morro
- 2y 2g G5
- combined would be 2Y2G, i'll roll the 2 G

Rolls

Computer Check - Cooperative w/Morro

3 Success

Total: 3 Success

Jan 21, 2016 1:06 am
Moro disappears inside the shuttle and hooks into the shuttle's computer. G5's beeps and whistles prod the Mon Calamari along the path of logging into the shuttle's main computer and working to disable it's systems. Some of the non critical ones go down easily: fire suppression, life support (!), etc. Moro's webbed fingers cascade along the keyboard steadily turning the shuttle into a big white statue.

Kal's blaster carbine slams into Tauntaun who falls backward, his own carbine skittering across the hangar while Brosck's fist comes out of no where and hits Wampa like a rancor who has been on a diet. Brosck accompanies this stellar hit with a powerful bellow, and Wampa collapses in a heap to the ground.

The moment pauses -- and you look at each other. G5 -- you notice a request for reinforcements to investigate a disturbance in the hangar scroll across the high profile traffic feed. It appears you'll have company soon.

OOC: Moro succeeds on his roll, but will need another round to complete his disabling of the shuttle. We'll stay in 'round time' to help you guys choose actions/set up how you see fit.

Rolls

Quick roll.

Jan 21, 2016 1:32 am
Brosck smiles at the lifeless body of the trooper and turns to Kal with one finger up. Kal returns one finger up pointing in the other direction . Brosck turns to see what he is pointing at and it is the body of the other trooper.

"So it's a tie..."He snorts with a smile. He then walks over to grab both troopers by the ankles and drag them to the shuttle to hide the bodies.
Jan 21, 2016 2:36 pm
Kjmagle says:
"So it's a tie..."He snorts with a smile. He then walks over to grab both troopers by the ankles and drag them to the shuttle to hide the bodies.
"For now. Just wait till the real fighting starts. I may even convince you to start using a blaster." Kal moves back to covering the door while he more tech savy team members work over the shuttle.
Jan 21, 2016 2:58 pm
The problem having been rapidly solved by my more capable allies, I stoop and pick up the guards discarded carbine then head over to accompany Moro - and take cover behind the crates as I expect trouble is looming.
Jan 21, 2016 8:26 pm
falryx says:
G5 -- you notice a request for reinforcements to investigate a disturbance in the hangar scroll across the high profile traffic feed. It appears you'll have company soon.

OOC: Moro succeeds on his roll, but will need another round to complete his disabling of the shuttle. We'll stay in 'round time' to help you guys choose actions/set up how you see fit.
"Gizzz jerp tada gink" chirps G5 as he monitors base communications. the teams actions have garnered some additional attention from the Imperials.

"Thzzpzp bibi ttthhZZZpzPt" he asks Moro as G5 just doesn't understand why organics are so... what do they call it...gung ho.
He notifies them that additional troops maybe on there way and that they need to disable the shuttle.

"Beep bep beded bep", continues G5 as he explains how he might be able to slow the ascent of the lift long enough for the team dispose of the bodies and retreat down the access chute before the new troopers are on the scene.

OOC:
- convey the message that more company is on its way
- prep the turbo lift sequence to the landing pad to "run slow"
- play the sw equivalent of elevator/lift music while the new arrivals ride the lift to the landing pad level.
- delay the travel time 4 rds, 1 to travel to new arrivals, 1 rd to open lift, 1 rd to ride lift, 1 rd to open lift
- this would allow team 3 rds to accomplish there clean up and disappear from the scene

OOC2
- With the sequence revised, everything will appear normal but run a little slow
- The music played could be an alien version of "I'm a Barbie Girl...in a Barbie World...", softly of course (Google it)
- Its a Local Favorite too
- notify team that the action has been taken to delay the reinforcements.
Last edited January 23, 2016 5:17 pm

Rolls

Computers - Hacking the Turbo lift Operating Sequence

3 Success, 3 Advantage, 2 Failure, 2 Threat

Jan 23, 2016 4:30 pm
OOC:
To clarify I think we have: Brosck and Kael over by the shuttle covering Moro. We have Kal closer to the door (behind a crate?) covering the door and Moro on the shuttle getting things shut down. If my understanding is wrong please let me know.

G5: please roll a hard computers check. The wasn't, originally, a turbolift to the pad -- but based on the awesome scene you've created -- there is now. :)
Jan 24, 2016 2:59 pm
"Reinforcements are delayed..." I repeat G5's report, then leap back to my feet, "Quickly. Let's dispose of these two - toss them in the shuttle." I rush over Brosck, slinging my new carbine over my shoulder, and try to help drag the bodies... I quickly realize I'm no help, and stand nearby and oversee the effort instead, "Into the shuttle with them.. unless someone has a better plan? Moro, make sure that shuttle is fully disabled."
Last edited January 24, 2016 3:43 pm
Jan 25, 2016 8:33 pm
OOC:
Yes I'm close to the door, but in cover behind a crate.
Jan 28, 2016 1:12 am
As you all get into position there's a helpful ding out of the turbo lift -- the doors open about half a fast as usual and there's some cheesy music playing over the speakers that has the troopers within a little distracted. It's hard to see into the lift to see how many troopers are there, but it does seem like there are several.
OOC:
Free round to act for you all. If you choose to shoot into the opening lift, add a setback die since the partially open doors provide cover.
Jan 28, 2016 2:46 am
Kal takes his time to line up a good shot at the lead trooper. After he shoots he yells to the back toward the shuttle, "Brosck, company's here!"
OOC:
Going to spend two strain to aim twice before shooting.

I'd like to use my advantages to his a control panel in the turbolift, opening the doors quickly and taking away their cover. Then the remaining 2 to give a boost to whoever needs it.
Last edited January 28, 2016 2:53 am

Rolls

Shooting with 2 aims

1 Success, 5 Advantage, 2 Failure

Total: 1 Failure, 5 Advantage

The forgotten setback

1 Failure

Total: 1 Failure

Jan 28, 2016 6:05 pm
With my new carbine, I rest it on the crate I'm hiding behind to steady it and fire at the slowly opening lift.
OOC:
I'm just as equally bad at every kind of ranged attack, might as well use the carbine!

Rolls

Ranged (Agi 2, no skill)

1 Success, 2 Advantage, 1 Failure, 1 Threat

Total: 1 Advantage

Aiming!

1 Advantage

Total: 1 Advantage

Kal's Boost (if I must take it)

2 Advantage

Total: 2 Advantage

load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.