OOC Megathread!

load previous
Dec 12, 2015 5:13 pm
Got it. Thanks!
Dec 14, 2015 2:56 pm
Did we gain any experience for the shadow demon battle? I don't have any recorded, nor did I see any in the forum
Dec 14, 2015 5:13 pm
Have I been giving out experience ? I don't remember if I have (normally when I run games i just dole out levels once they are earned -- but I can't remember how 'old school' I had gone with this one).
Dec 14, 2015 5:21 pm
You hadn't yet, and I wasn't sure if you were going to so I figured I'd ask
Dec 14, 2015 6:05 pm
Biscuitfiend says:
Following this, Xasu will gasp sharply, get up, disengage from the golem and use 'action surge' to dash (move another 30ft) away (total 45ft distance). If he encounters a door he will open it and keep running!
Just a note: the map of this combat shows that Xasu is not engaged with any golems at the moment. They stomped him, and then headed back to stomp on Eithne, and now there's only the two standing.

Is that right, DM?

I just mention it in case that not-being-attacked-at-the-moment changes your action...
Last edited December 14, 2015 6:06 pm
Dec 14, 2015 6:15 pm
In that case, no need to waste the surge. Will wait for confirmation :)
Dec 14, 2015 8:56 pm
Xasu is not presently being attacked, space seeker is right
Dec 15, 2015 3:55 am
Hey! is Eithne up with 15hp? Thanks!

I think she's acted this round though (death save) so nothing to add.

Internet's been wonky so I may pop up now and then but most likely not. DMPC me if necessary. She still has a few spell slots for Thunderwave or she can melee with shillelagh & shield. Thanks!
Dec 15, 2015 9:22 am
Ohica can heal everyone (D&D is, thankfully, not so granular as to care about facing when determining sight lines).

Also, if all you've done for the round is a death save and another player heals you, you can take a proper turn.
Dec 15, 2015 8:57 pm
I feel like an idiot... I totally forgot about the potion of fire breath I have. Totally would have used that this round if I'd remembered!
Dec 16, 2015 6:14 am
How high is the ceiling here in the room? How about in the exit tunnel? Eithne is low on hp, so I'm wondering what shape to take to bug out. If the ceiling's high enough to take her out of the golems' reach then she might wildshape into something that can climb, like a giant spider, maybe.

Also, Candi, what's your official ruling again on Barkskin-and-then-Wildshape? Thanks!
Dec 16, 2015 4:56 pm
ruling is here - you should probably put that link on your character sheet.

And, being presently engaged, it really doesn't matter what shape you take. You'll use your Action to Disengage, and you've enough movement to fly, or, even walk around, as once you've Disengaged you're avoiding opportunity attacks. In any case, the room and corridors are only ten feet high.
Dec 16, 2015 9:10 pm
FYI, if they succeed on their saves this will incur attacks of opportunity. That's ok?
Dec 16, 2015 9:46 pm
Thanks for the link, saved it to my character sheet as you suggested. :-)

Yeah, I chose the shape with the highest hp for that possibility.
Dec 17, 2015 6:03 pm
So are there only 2 golems left?

Also, if anyone is looking battered, I have some 'Rally' powers to give out sweet HP...
Dec 19, 2015 3:27 am
I'm going to be absolutely slammed over the weekend working on an epic Star Wars - The Force Awakens birthday cake. Won't be able to post, sorry!
Dec 19, 2015 3:36 am
Everyone has gone, right? We're just waiting on the golem's turn?
Dec 19, 2015 4:19 am
Yeah, been waiting on me. I was travelling home earlier this week, and got hit by some illness of some shape. I should be on my feet tomorrow and able to post.
Dec 19, 2015 5:18 am
Just wanted to make sure we weren't missing anything :-)
Dec 21, 2015 4:24 pm
Holy wow... wasn't sure we were gonna make it out of that alive! Valinar could certainly use a long rest at this point!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.