OOC Megathread!

load previous
Dec 21, 2015 5:09 pm
Wasn't looking good, was it?
Dec 22, 2015 7:26 am
Eithne has plenty hp right now in dire wolf form but when she reverts she's back to 4/17hp, so yeah, a long rest would be good!

Damn that life-stealing ring! I wanted story complication, so I got it! :-P

Eithne is leveled up. Took the War Caster Feat. Added my HP roll to this post to keep all my hp rolls in one place.
Dec 22, 2015 5:57 pm
Quote:
OOC: What's the HP status for everybody? Boide is currently at 24/27, so he'll recover HP during an extended rest. I've got two Cure Wounds (1d8+4 HP) for anyone that's low.
Unless we're interrupted, a long rest will restore all hp right? But yeah, Eithne could use the healing just in case we're interrupted. :-)
Last edited December 22, 2015 6:02 pm
Dec 22, 2015 8:08 pm
Yes, a long rest will fully restore your HP, hit dice, spells and abilities.
Dec 22, 2015 8:31 pm
Done with my level besides Feat/ASI. Really torn on this one... Any suggestions would be welcome.

Got only one odd stat (Charisma) so using both points of my ASI on it is kinda dumb. Alternatively I could take the Actor feat to increase it to the next step and gain a benefit, but that doesn't fit my character at all...
Last edited December 22, 2015 8:33 pm
Dec 22, 2015 8:34 pm
Could you do a +1 Charisma, +1 another attribute?
Dec 22, 2015 8:35 pm
CancerMan says:
Could you do a +1 Charisma, +1 another attribute?
I can, but they're all even so it won't actually be any benefit
Dec 22, 2015 9:32 pm
I'll have Tolvaj ready to go sometime tomorrow. In-laws (and Fallout 4) have been eating up some time today.
Dec 22, 2015 10:21 pm
Leveled (didn't realize it was just ability increase at level 4).
Dec 22, 2015 11:03 pm
Assuming multiclassing is allowed, time to blag a level of barbarian. Assuming we finish the long rest.
Dec 23, 2015 12:07 am
You can multiclass.
Dec 28, 2015 8:07 pm
spaceseeker19 says:
Ohice strides forward, intoning a chant to Ulaa.

"Ulaa, by the majesty of caverns and as empress of the earth, hear my prayer and restore my companions so that we can do your work!"

(Ooc: Ohica will move up to be adjacent to Eithne, and is casting her 2nd level spell 'prayer of healing:' Heal up to 6 creatures within 30' of 2d8+WIS mod+2+(spell slot level) HP. If I can pan my gaze, I will heal everyone, but if I can only heal those I can see in one blink of an eye, it'll be Ohica, Eithne and Xasu.)
I just realized something... Prayer of Healing is a 10 minute cast!
Dec 29, 2015 11:51 pm
Naatkinson says:

I just realized something... Prayer of Healing is a 10 minute cast!
*facepalm*
Dec 30, 2015 12:10 am
too late now; we know better for the future. for now, spend an inspiration retroactively and let's keep gong forward!
Dec 30, 2015 5:50 am
I was going to offer to retcon, saying that Ohica cast cure light wounds on Eithne. The outcome of the battle wouldn't change, but it would leave Ohica (from the 9 points of fist damage after casting the spell) and Xasu still out and needing to be stabilized.
Dec 30, 2015 3:11 pm
Easier to not retcon. Youve all had a long rest since anyway. In fact, don't worry about paying the inspiration. What was important was that Ohica healed folks a bit, and even then I don't think it mattered as the fight was swiftly over.
Jan 5, 2016 8:02 am
Ohica will be happy to provide Guidance to anyone who wishes to inspect the hot door.
Jan 15, 2016 8:47 pm
Ugh, it's so challenging to play a character that is both really stupid and extremely wise, especially when puzzle challenges like this come up. That's assuming that this is an obstacle, rather than a trap...
Jan 15, 2016 8:53 pm
Also, I wonder what that popping noise was, that flung liquid against the door, which Tolvaj heard and no one else did...?
Jan 15, 2016 9:03 pm
I think it's steam. There's boiling mud, which tells me there's hot water somewhere mixed in. No mud on the platform at least according to the description, so it wasn't the mud that was splattering. Maybe it's like geysers at yellowstone.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.