Absences

load previous
Mar 21, 2017 2:19 pm
My mind is SLOWLY becoming cohesive again. New house, new baby stage, moving during Mardi Gras with parents visiting. It has been an altered state of reality, but alas, I am still here. Though I am the battered and broken Indiana Jones type after a grand adventure.

"Its not the years, its the mileage."
Mar 27, 2017 1:09 am
Most likely will not get a chance to post tomorrow (27th) so if one of my characters is holding up play feel free to move me along.
Mar 28, 2017 1:03 am
3/28 - day trip to California. Up at 4am, home at 10pm. Expect no updates in my games or my characters.
Apr 2, 2017 10:43 pm
4/5-4/11: I'm going on tour to Anaheim. I have my phone of course, so I will try and post, but I will be very busy.
Apr 5, 2017 1:11 pm
Hey were getting some pretty severe weather where I am. Hopefully no tornadoes or anything, but could potentially lose power. If I don't post for a couple of days that's why.
Apr 5, 2017 3:37 pm
hey all

I will be going on vacation for the next two weeks. I'm taking my family to the United Kingdom.

I will have access to wifi on some days, but being vacation, I don't know how much down time I'll have.

I leave the 7th, return on the 23rd.

GMs of my games: please NPC me as needed

players of my games: I'll try to check in every few days to move things along as I am able.
Apr 5, 2017 3:40 pm
darthoingoboingo says:
hey all

I will be going on vacation for the next two weeks. I'm taking my family to the United Kingdom.

I will have access to wifi on some days, but being vacation, I don't know how much down time I'll have.

I leave the 7th, return on the 23rd.

GMs of my games: please NPC me as needed

players of my games: I'll try to check in every few days to move things along as I am able.
Oh man, I'm so jealous right now! Hope you have a great time!
Apr 6, 2017 4:56 am
Another hectic weekend coming up at the cake works. Posting from me will be sporadic at best.
Apr 7, 2017 4:01 pm
All:

I'll note this in my games too -- just to cover the bases -- but tomorrow through April 15th I'm off for my last ski trip of the season. My games (those I GM) will probably slow down or stop during this time. It's possible I'll have time / energy to keep them rolling, but best not to plan it.

The couple games I'm a player in (Talos: Crimson Crusade, Traveller, Star Trek) GMs (lunitar, darthoingoboingo and azira respectively) please feel free to move my character as you need.
Apr 10, 2017 12:10 pm
FYI I'll be on vacation from April 15th-29th. The first week is a staycaction so I'll try to post semi-regularly, but the second week is a toddler-free "babymoon" of sorts so I will likely not be checking in as much. Feel free to run my characters in my absence.
Apr 10, 2017 12:43 pm
I might post a little less the next few days. I fumbled my Constitution save and gotten a nasty case of the plagues so don't know how much energy I have for sitting in front of a computer screen.
Apr 11, 2017 9:07 pm
I'm gonna be pretty quiet for the next 2 or so days: work is time consuming at the moment...
Apr 12, 2017 12:56 am
On vacation till Thursday night so expect me to post again that night
Apr 13, 2017 9:57 pm
Been swamped by life lately and will be taking a short vacation to try to recoup. I'll be offline until 4/18.
Apr 16, 2017 5:56 pm
I'm back now, as threatened. However, I *did* manage to tear my ACL while skiing, so I'm moving a little slowly!
Apr 17, 2017 10:38 am
Slammed at work. Will be back to posting two days from now.

P.S. Damn, @falryx!
Apr 20, 2017 6:23 pm
Going to be out of town starting tomorrow until late Sunday. Chances are that regular posting will not resume until Monday.
Apr 21, 2017 6:38 am
Just an early heads up: Gonna be mostly off-grid from Sunday to Wednesday. Please note that I am in the GMT+8 timezone. GM's feel free to move my characters along then. Cheers!
Apr 24, 2017 9:19 am
back from vacation. I'll be reading through all my threads and catching up before posting. hopefully it won't take me long to catch up.
Apr 24, 2017 9:21 am
Welcome back darth!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.