Absences

load previous
Apr 27, 2017 4:21 pm
I will be on a weekend getaway from Friday 4/28 through Sunday 4/30. I may still have time to check in and perhaps make some rolls using mobile.
Apr 28, 2017 7:50 am
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Just an early heads up: Gonna be mostly off-grid from Sunday to Wednesday. Please note that I am in the GMT+8 timezone. GM's feel free to move my characters along then. Cheers!
Hi everyone! Sorry for the extended absence. That was my first vacation in years! I'm back now, and looking forward to getting caught up with all my games. Cheers!
Apr 28, 2017 9:59 am
Hi all, posted this in a couple of games already but I'm in the midst of a house move at the moment and some point this week I'll be mostly internet-less for a few days so will have limited availability to keep up with any of the games I'm in.
Apr 28, 2017 12:22 pm
mcneils5 says:
Hi all, posted this in a couple of games already but I'm in the midst of a house move at the moment and some point this week I'll be mostly internet-less for a few days so will have limited availability to keep up with any of the games I'm in.
Don't worry, we'll make sure we get you out of that bag in time.
May 2, 2017 1:18 am
Hi all, I'm back from vacation but slammed with work. I should be back to my usual posting frequency by Wed. or Thurs.
May 2, 2017 3:49 am
Well, I got a call on Friday after work letting me know that the company I worked for cut 1,200 employees, and I happened to be one of them. That said, I did the vast majority of my posting at work, so my posting frequency may fall somewhat, but I am still going to be keeping up on it as best I can :)
May 2, 2017 4:34 am
That's a tough break, Nate! Really sorry to hear it. :-(
May 2, 2017 9:27 am
So sorry, Naat. That's brutal.
May 2, 2017 2:03 pm
I went through the same thing 15 years ago, so I definitely empathize, Naat. Good luck to you.

Len

May 2, 2017 3:05 pm
Naat, so sorry to hear that. Hope things smooth out quickly for you.
May 2, 2017 4:57 pm
There's really no such thing as job security anymore... Sucks.
May 2, 2017 10:35 pm
Sorry to hear that, Naat. Hoping something else even better comes along for ya real soon!
May 2, 2017 10:44 pm
Sorry Naat, that sucks. :(
May 3, 2017 3:34 am
Right there with you, Naat. All - I continue to have infrequent bouts of energy due to work + physical therapy + blown ACL + not sleeping well + a cold. I'll try and keep things going, but don't hesitate to move my characters if you need to, and please be patient in my games where I'm running things.

Work's also had a massive reorg which effectively leaves me looking for another role in the company, so my stress level is pretty saturated right now as well.
May 3, 2017 4:01 am
Good luck, Naatkinson. I, too, have been through that, and while it is a cliche, it definitely resulted in new, better opportunities.
May 5, 2017 11:00 pm
Hi peeps, we've now moved into the new place and have internet again! I should be back to normal posting capabilities within the next day or so :)
May 6, 2017 9:44 pm
Its finals week for me so for anyone in my games my posting will be very sparse until after Wednesday
May 11, 2017 4:55 am
I'm already chest-deep in preps for Mother's Day weekend, which is traditionally an extremely busy time at the cake shop. I'll still pop up here and there but will be unreliable at best. So if I start holding things up please go ahead and move my PC's along. Thanks!
May 17, 2017 4:40 pm
I will be out of town the coming weekend. I'll probably post little, but I might have time to check in on the evenings most days except Friday (which I'll be busy driving). I'll be back Tuesday or Wednesday.
May 19, 2017 11:49 am
I'm headed out on vacation for a week and won't be back until after Memorial Day (May 29).
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.