Absences

load previous
Jul 3, 2017 7:53 pm
Moofsalot says:
Hayden has made his way into the world! All is well so I should be back home in a few days and most likely posting at odd hours.
Congratulations Moofsalot! Best wishes and health to you and the little one!
Jul 3, 2017 8:13 pm
Moofsalot says:
Hayden has made his way into the world! All is well so I should be back home in a few days and most likely posting at odd hours.
Congratulations!
Jul 3, 2017 10:49 pm
Moofsalot says:
Congrats to you and Hayden!
Jul 6, 2017 1:44 am
Moofsalot says:
+1

Parenthood is amazing and hope everyone is happy and healthy
Jul 6, 2017 4:58 am
Moofsalot says:
Woo Hayden! Welcome to the world and take the rest as you can get it!
Jul 6, 2017 5:35 am
Gonna be slammed at work the next 72 hrs. Posting will be sporadic at best.
Jul 6, 2017 4:55 pm
Real world issues has gotten in the way of me doing much posting. Please feel free to write my character out of any campaigns that I'm currently in, and I'll be back one of these days.

Sorry for the inconveniences, ladies and gents.
Jul 6, 2017 10:48 pm
irvanovich says:
Real world issues has gotten in the way of me doing much posting. Please feel free to write my character out of any campaigns that I'm currently in, and I'll be back one of these days.

Sorry for the inconveniences, ladies and gents.
Was wondering... Okay then. Hopefully, you'll be back among us sooner rather than later. :D
Jul 9, 2017 2:15 pm
I am going to be offline from today until next Saturday repairing homes in my state's capitol.
Jul 10, 2017 2:57 am
Most likely won't be on tomorrow (the 10th), so feel free to play "What would szemely do?" if I'm holding anything up.
Jul 14, 2017 5:00 pm
Coming up on a busy-ish weekend. Difficult to gauge just how crazy it's going to be (36-hour work shifts being my definition of moderately crazy). So my posting will be erratic.
Jul 24, 2017 9:08 pm
Two members of my three-person team are on vacation, and the dice have rolled poorly. Issues and problems have now come up in their respective projects and I'm having to take a crash course in figuring out solutions, all while managing my own projects that have hard deadlines at the end of the month.

I won't necessarily be absent during this time and will monitor the games that I'm in, but my posting frequency will take a hit.
Jul 28, 2017 2:56 am
I will be out of town until Monday. I will have a phone so nothing will be formatted or in fancy colors or bold.
Jul 30, 2017 3:36 am
I'm sorry to annonce I wont be able to post for an unknown period....My wife has not been feeling well recently and we just passed all day at the hospital. We're waiting for results so I prefer to take care of my wife for now. Don't feel bad if you want to give my place to someone else, or you can keep my character as a NPC if you want. I'm hoping it wont be bad news when we have the results...Hope to see you guys again in a clearer state of mind...
Aug 4, 2017 2:11 am
Tomorrow begins a three-day weekend with no kids. It'll be just the wife and I, so I don't know how much I'll be on until Monday!

Len

Aug 7, 2017 2:04 am
Naatkinson says:
Tomorrow begins a three-day weekend with no kids. It'll be just the wife and I, so I don't know how much I'll be on until Monday!
Woah, that's huge. You've earned it, enjoy man!
Aug 8, 2017 11:58 pm
I'm involved in GISHWHES this week, a week long international scavenger hunt. This weekend coming up, I'll be in a three day writers' conference When Words Collide. As such, I'll be (and have been for the past three days) flakier than usual.
Last edited August 8, 2017 11:59 pm
Aug 9, 2017 2:39 am
Down with the flu. Probably won't be posting much for the next 24hrs or so.
Last edited August 9, 2017 2:39 am

Len

Aug 9, 2017 5:18 am
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Down with the flu. Probably won't be posting much for the next 24hrs or so.
Feel better Jabes!
Aug 9, 2017 6:17 am
Thanks! :-)
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.