Absences

load previous
Sep 15, 2017 9:33 pm
I'll be posting rather sporadically over the next two weeks as I deal with some real life nonsense. Feel free to play 'what would szemely do' with any of my characters that may be holding things up.
Sep 26, 2017 11:49 am
Back at work this week. Usually that means more activity due to a long commute, but I figured I'd mention it just to be safe. Twelve weeks went by pretty quick!
Sep 27, 2017 12:37 am
szemely says:
I'll be posting rather sporadically over the next two weeks as I deal with some real life nonsense. Feel free to play 'what would szemely do' with any of my characters that may be holding things up.
Light at the end of the tunnel. Should be back to posting in a few days. Apologies all around...
Sep 27, 2017 8:39 pm
Am gonna be unavailable the next 36hrs. It's my godson's 7th bday. Making a cake of course, but also driving the family for a big day out.
Sep 28, 2017 5:09 pm
I will have limited access from Friday (29 Sept) through the following Tuesday (3 Oct), so my posting frequency may be affected.
Sep 29, 2017 5:08 am
Sorry for my lapse in posting as of late; between having to attend jury duty and starting a job, I've been pretty busy. My posting should improve as I get used to the schedule but, for now, it will be more or less the same as it's been for the past few days. To quote szemely: "Feel free to play 'what would HypCo do' if I'm holding anything up."
Oct 4, 2017 9:04 pm
Over the next several days I'll be on holidays in San Diego. My posting will be sporadic and likely only late at night. Should be back in the zone next Tuesday.
Oct 4, 2017 9:51 pm
The next 60 hours are going to be iffy. I will be posting sporadically, if at all.
Oct 6, 2017 1:28 pm
I'll be out of the country and without internet access starting Sunday, October 8th. I'll return to the land of the interconnected living on Sunday, October 15. Between now and the 8th, I'll be very spotty as I get everything ready for the trip. In the interim, please feel free to bot my characters as needed. My games will "officially" go on DM-involvement hiatus starting tomorrow, October 7th.

See all y'all in a week or so!
Oct 19, 2017 9:59 pm
I have FINALLY started doing the job that I got promoted to before. Previous to this, it's all been slow-paced training and being a mentor to new people. I am FAR busier now than before, so my posting will decrease a massive amount :(

I will do my best to keep up with the games that I am in, but please be understanding if I am a bit slow!
Oct 19, 2017 10:45 pm
I gotta step away for a bit for personal reasons. I will try to update the game I'm DMing but my activities as a player will probably be very limited for a little while. Sorry.
Oct 20, 2017 12:04 pm
I'm sorry for my lack of posting the last week. My company is submitting a bid for a huge contract and it's all hands on deck. So lots of overtime, so what little time and energy I have left over goes to the family. It'll calm down next week when it's due.
Oct 21, 2017 5:31 am
Hey, sorry for disappearing a while back. Wasn't anything personal, just real life happened lol. Take me back, please, I miss the GP!
Nov 4, 2017 2:20 am
Sorry for the unannounced absence, everyone. Work's picked up unexpectedly and it's been brutal. Gonna need another day to get sorted before I can go back to posting. Thanks!
Nov 4, 2017 6:15 pm
By all accounts, it would seem that my fan on my computer died. This will severely limit the amount of time I can spend online, and thus, here.

Sorry about that. I'll try to remedy the situation as fast as possible, but even if I order a new fan online, it might take weeks...
Nov 4, 2017 11:10 pm
kalajel says:
By all accounts, it would seem that my fan on my computer died.
You know we have to ask... http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/44/4463d682735d1cb300ce7e5032c9128e3dd4a553f5a2fc44273e07f8a3ae07bd.jpg
Nov 5, 2017 1:10 am
I can't hear my fan running, but I do feel hot air being expelled from the vent, but I can also feel my PC heat up. Currently at 41°C now. So I'm not entirely sure... I still bought a new one just in case...
Edit: Yeah, today my PC almost crashed at 39°C. So yeah, this is my cut-off point I think. I open my window and the cool air from outside helps a bit, but yeah, my PC overheats now, so most likely the fan since I'M not hearing it anymore...
Last edited November 5, 2017 9:06 pm
Nov 7, 2017 3:16 am
I've been summoned for jury duty so for the next 4 weeks I may not be as active as usual. It is the first time I've actually been called, and it is mentally exhausting even with all of the breaks.
Nov 7, 2017 5:13 am
Do you get free lunch at least? Free food is always nice. :)
Nov 7, 2017 5:17 am
Didn't you just have a baby? I would have thought you'd be exempt so you wouldn't have to be away from the kid. :-(
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.